Daily News Release - Thursday 4/4/2019
Daily News Release – Thursday, April 04, 2019
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Public Drunkenness / Harassment Arrest, 1:04 a.m., Sunday, March 31, 2019, 300 block Elmshire Drive (LT) – Jessica L. Brearley, F/39, of Millersville, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a domestic dispute. During the altercation, Brearley struck the victim several times causing their lip to bleed. Brearley was also under the influence of alcohol at the time of the altercation and jumped out of a moving vehicle, which alarmed others in the area. Two (2) citations were filed.
2. Criminal Trespass / Scattering Rubbish (Littering) Arrest, 1:41 p.m., Friday, January 4, 2019, Oregon Pike to Route 222 South (MT) – Joseph C. Joyce, M/59, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offenses after he entered a restricted area of PennDOT property and dumped a large pile of wood chips. PennDOT paid $894.28 in equipment and labor costs to remove the pile. Two (2) citations were filed.
3. Harassment Arrest, 6:19 p.m., Saturday, March 30, 2019, 1298 Millersville Pike – Burger King (LT) – Domouniq D. Wilson, F/29, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after she entered the restaurant and began shouting at an employee in an attempt to fight them over a personal matter. During the altercation, Wilson threw a drink at one (1) person and spit at two (2) other persons. Four (4) citations of Harassment were filed against Wilson.
4. Possession of Marijuana Arrest, 9:56 a.m., Monday, April 1, 2019, Route 30 East at New Holland Pike (MT) – Ari F. Roman, F/32, of Mountville, PA, was charged with the above offense following a traffic stop for speeding. Officers searched Roman’s vehicle which yielded marijuana. A criminal complaint was filed.
5. Possession of Marijuana Arrest, 3:00 p.m., Tuesday, February 26, 2019, Bean Hill Road at Sterling Place (LT) – Jonathan Naner Balaguer-Gomez, M/25, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a traffic stop for a suspended registration plate. Officers searched Balaguer-Gomez’s vehicle which yielded marijuana. A criminal complaint was filed.
6. Criminal Trespass Arrest, 4:14 p.m., Sunday, March 24, 2019, 100 block Charles Road (LT) – Israel Pagan, M/39, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he was observed riding an off-road vehicle on property that had been posted “no trespassing.” A citation was filed.
7. Simple Assault Arrest, 9:26 p.m., Sunday, March 31, 2019, Grafton Circle (LT) – Ayonna N. Bair, F/23, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a domestic dispute at her residence. During the altercation, Bair struck, scratched, and bit the victim, which resulted in injury. She was arrested and taken to Central Arraignment.
8. DUI Arrest, 10:14 a.m., Sunday, March 31, 2019, 1400 block Lititz Pike (MT) – Bobby Jamal White, M/30, of Lititz, PA, was charged with the above offense following a traffic stop for an inoperable headlight and taillight. White exhibited signs of impairment and admitted to consuming alcoholic beverages. White was arrested and chemical testing yielded a BAC of 0.149%. A criminal complaint was filed.
9. Retail Theft Arrest, 3:09 p.m., Wednesday, February 20, 2019, 2030 Fruitville Pike – Walmart (MT) – Ernesto Rodriguez-Camacho, M/28, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he was observed stealing $115.82 worth of merchandise from the store. A criminal complaint was filed.
10. DUI / Possession of PCP / Possession of Marijuana / Possession of Drug Paraphernalia Arrest, 9:05 p.m., Saturday, January 19, 2019, 1000 block Buchanan Avenue (LT) – Alfredo Israel Santiago, M/36, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a crash investigation. Santiago was identified as a driver in that crash and exhibited signs of impairment. Officers also found PCP and marijuana in plain view, inside the vehicle. Santiago exhibited signs of impairment and was arrested. Chemical testing of his blood sample yielded the presence of PCP, THC, and Amphetamines. A criminal complaint was filed.
11. Retail Theft Arrest, 7:11 p.m., Thursday, March 28, 2019, 1589 Fruitville Pike – Target (MT) – Banyi Denise Santiago, F/42, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after she was observed stealing $89.95 worth of merchandise from the store. A criminal complaint was filed.
12. Endangering Welfare of Children / Aggravated Assault Arrest, 1:17 p.m., Friday, November 7, 2019, 600 block Wyncroft Lane (LT) – Katiria Nicole Suliveras, F/20, of Guayama, PR, was charged with the above offenses after she caused bodily injury to a five-month-old child, whom she was caring for. Suliveras allowed the child to be scalded with 2nd and 3rd degree burns from hot water, to 8-10% of the child’s body. Suliveras then delayed necessary medical care to the child by waiting 90 minutes to call 9-1-1. A criminal complaint was filed and an arrest warrant obtained. On March 7, 2019, Suliveras surrendered to police and was arraigned before Magisterial District Judge William Reuter. Bail was set at $20,000.00 unsecured. Suliveras remains free and is awaiting her preliminary hearing.
CRIMES & INCIDENTS
1. Theft By Deception, 7:30 p.m., Monday, April 1, 2019, 400 block Eden Road (MT) – Unknown person/s scammed the victim out of $1,000.00 after posting a car advertisement on the internet.
2. Theft, 9:15-11:00 a.m., Tuesday, April 2, 2019, 900 block East King Street (LT) – Unknown person/s stole $120.00 from an unlocked dresser drawer.
3. Identity Theft, March 27, 2019, 500 block Wheatfield Drive (MT) – Unknown person/s used the victim’s identity to open a line of credit with an area bank to purchase a cell phone.
4. Selective Enforcement Detail, 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., Wednesday, April 3, 2019, McGovernville Road at McGovernville Road (MT) – Officers performed a traffic detail targeting stop sign violations as part of the PA Aggressive Driving campaign. During this time period, seven (7) motorists were stopped resulting in six (6) citations and one (1) warning.
5. Theft From Motor Vehicle, April 2-3, 2019, 1700 block Judie Lane (LT) – Unknown person/s entered a vehicle and stole $1,230.00 worth of property.