Daily News Release - Thursday 3/22/2018
Daily News Release – Thursday, March 22, 2018
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. DUI Arrest, 1:18 a.m., Sunday, March 17, 2018, 1800 block Lititz Pike (MT) – Jonathan Rivera-Guzman, M/32, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a traffic stop. Guzman exhibited signs of impairment and chemical testing yielded a BAC of 0.179%. A criminal complaint was filed.
2. Possession of Marijuana / Possession of Drug Paraphernalia Arrest, 8:20 p.m., Saturday, March 17, 2018, Route 222 South at Route 30 East (MT) – Brandon A. Eldredge, M/21, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a traffic stop. Officers searched Eldredge’s vehicle which yielded 2.9g of marijuana and a smoking device. A criminal complaint was filed.
3. DUI Arrest, 3:27 a.m., Monday, March 19, 2018, Creek Road at Route 222 (MT) – Jeremy Lee Diem, M/41, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a traffic stop. Diem exhibited signs of impairment and was arrested. A criminal complaint was filed.
4. Retail Theft Arrests, 10:03 p.m., Thursday, March 15, 2018, 2030 Fruitville Pike – Walmart (MT) – Luis Ricardo Maldonado-Carattini, M/23, and Johnny Richard Medina-Reyes, M/20, both of Lancaster, PA, were charged with the above offense after they were observed stealing $114.18 worth of merchandise from the store. A citation was issued against both parties.
5. Public Drunkenness Arrest, 11:29 a.m., Sunday, March 4, 2018, 1136 Harrisburg Pike – Sunoco (MT) – Edward J. Woods, III, M/26, of Spring Grove, PA, was charged with the above offense after overdosed on crack cocaine, heroin, and a prescription medication. A citation was filed.
CRIMES & INCIDENTS
1. Theft From Motor Vehicle, March 20-21, 2018, 300 block South West End Avenue (LT) – Four (4) unlocked vehicles entered. Nothing taken.