Daily News Release - Thursday 2/7/2019
Daily News Release – Thursday, February 07, 2019
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Public Drunkenness Arrest, 6:29 p.m., Wednesday, February 6, 2019, 701 Olde Hickory Road – Charcoal’s (MT) – Codi N. Pannebecker, M/25, of Denver, PA, was charged with the above offense after he was found unconscious in the public restroom of the restaurant. Pannebecker was under the influence of alcohol and / or drugs. A citation was filed.
2. Harassment / Disorderly Conduct Arrest, 2:55 p.m., Saturday, December 8, 2018, 1950 Fruitville Pike – Starbucks (MT) – Jove Scott Heller, M/26, of Manheim, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a domestic dispute which occurred at the store. During the altercation, Heller shoved the victim, punched the dashboard of his vehicle, slammed the vehicle door, yelled, and caused a disturbance in public. A citation was filed for each offense.
3. Public Drunkenness Arrest, 7:40 p.m., Saturday, February 2, 2019, 300 block Atkins Avenue (LT) – Ian R. Martzall, M/24, of Millersville, PA, was charged with the above offense after he was observed stumbling along the sidewalk before sleeping on the porch of a residence, uninvited. Martzall was under the influence of alcohol at the time of the offense. A citation was issued.
4. Fleeing or Attempting to Elude a Police Officer / DUI Arrest, 2:15 a.m., Sunday, February 3, 2019, Schoolhouse Road at Abbeyville Road (LT) – Thomas Richard Kreiser, M/27, of Annville, PA, was charged with the above offenses following an attempted traffic stop for erratic driving. When the officer activated the emergency lights on the patrol vehicle, Kreiser refused to pull over and continued driving. When the officer activated the siren on the patrol vehicle, Kreiser increased his speed and fled from the officer. The officer did not engage in a pursuit of Kreiser. Moments later, the officer heard tires screeching and discovered that Kreiser had crashed into mailbox in the 200 block of Schoolhouse Road. Kreiser was found injured near the crash site and exhibited signs of impairment. Kreiser was arrested and refused to submit to chemical testing. He was processed and taken to Central Arraignment.
CRIMES & INCIDENTS
1. Burglary, February 5-6, 2019, 1100 block Marshall Avenue (MT) – Unknown person/s entered a business and stole a flashlight, keys to a vehicle, and $5.00. Total loss: $165.00.