1. Disorderly Conduct Arrests, 10:30 a.m., Tuesday, January 30, 2018, 115 Blue Streak Boulevard – Manheim Township High School (MT) – Two (2) 15-year-old juveniles were charged with the above offense after engaging in a mutual fight inside the school. A citation was filed against each juvenile.
2. Theft By Deception / Bad Checks Arrest, 11:36 a.m., Tuesday, December 19, 2018, 1605 Lititz Pike – Members 1st FCU (MT) – Seville Scott Brown, M/25, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offenses after he deposited an altered / fictitious check into his bank account and withdrew the funds that were not really available. Total loss: $1,969.00. A criminal complaint was filed and a warrant obtained. Brown remains a wanted person as of this date.
3. Resisting Arrest, 10:13 p.m., Saturday, February 17, 2018, North School Lane (LT) – Keith R. Cavna, M/39, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after officers attempted to arrest him on an outstanding warrant. Cavna pulled away from officers when they attempted to handcuff him. Cavna was placed on the ground by officers and he forcefully tucked his one arm underneath his body and was flailing wildly on the ground. Cavna was then taken into custody without further incident. He was taken to the Lancaster County Prison on the outstanding warrant and a criminal complaint for the Resisting Arrest charge was filed.
4. DUI Arrest, 1:58 a.m., Saturday, February 17, 2018, 1000 block Columbia Avenue (LT) – Claudio A. Arias, M/51, of Bronx, NY, was charged with the above offense following a traffic stop. Arias exhibited signs of impairment and was arrested. He refused chemical testing. A criminal complaint was filed.
5. Public Drunkenness Arrest, 11:55 p.m., Friday, February 16, 2018, 1234 Millersville Pike – Manor Shopping Center (LT) – William L. Collazo, M/46, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he was observed under the influence of alcohol and drugs and causing a disturbance in the shopping center. A citation was filed.
CRIMES & INCIDENTS
1. Criminal Trespass, 5:55 p.m., Wednesday, February 21, 2018, 1000 block Wheatland Avenue (LT) – An unknown Hispanic male was observed on the back porch of the victim’s home. The porch could only be accessed by going through a gated fence. The suspect fled when discovered by the homeowner.