Daily News Release - Thursday 2/1/2018
1. Harassment, 5:46 p.m. January 31, 2018, 400 Block Philmont Drive (MT) – A 16-year-old Manheim Township male has been cited for Harassment following a domestic disturbance with a family member in the 400 Blk of Philmont Dr at 5:46 p.m. Jan 31, 2018.
2. Possession of Marijuana, 1:11 a.m. February 1, 2018, 1360 Columbia Avenue (LT) – William O. Kerek M/19 of Columbia Ave, Lancaster, has been charged with Possession of Marijuana and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia. At 1:11 a.m. Feb 1, 2018, an officer checking on him in the parking lot of Giant, 1360 Columbia Ave, smelled marijuana and discovered the items.
3. Retail Theft (MT) – Criminal complaints have been filed against Nashaly N. Rivera F/21 of Stone Mill Road, Lancaster, and Richard A. Greo M/26 of St Joseph Street, Lancaster. On October 21, 2017, the two were observed switching tags on merchandise at Walmart, 2030 Fruitville Pike. Rivera later returned to the store and selected the same item from the shelf and “returned” it using the same receipt from the theft. Rivera has been charged with Retail Theft and Theft by Deception, along with Driving Under Suspension as she was captured driving on the surveillance video. Greo has been charged with Retail Theft.
CRIMES & INCIDENTS
1. Theft from Vehicles (MT) – The following thefts from vehicles were reported in Manheim Township:
· 1300 Block Orchard Street – Two vehicles. No sign of forced entry. GPS and DVD player taken. Loss $173. Occurred overnight Jan 30-31, 2018.
· 701 Olde Hickory Road – One vehicle. Window smashed, tote bag taken. Loss $680. Occurred between 7:30 p.m. and 10:00 p.m. January 31, 2018.
· 900 Block Center Avenue – Two unlocked vehicles. Loose change and a handgun taken. Loss $862. Occurred overnight Jan 31-Feb 1, 2018.
· 1700 Block Windsor Avenue – One unlocked vehicle. Nothing taken. Occurred overnight Jan 31-Feb 1, 2018.
· 2600 Block Hazelwood Road – One unlocked vehicle. Nothing taken. Occurred sometime between Jan 29 and Feb 1, 2018.