Daily News Release - Thursday 1/3/2019
Daily News Release – Thursday, January 03, 2019
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Disorderly Conduct Arrest, 7:56 p.m., Monday, November 12, 2018, 1204 Millersville Pike – Weis Markets (LT) – Henri JD Reeves, II, M/37, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he blocked the travels of a Red Rose Transit Bus and threw an unknown object at the bus. A citation was filed.
2. Public Drunkenness / Harassment Arrest, 8:33 a.m., Friday, December 28, 2018, 1136 Harrisburg Pike – Sunoco/A-Plus (MT) – Romel A. Sepulveda, M/22, of New Holland, PA, was charged with the above offenses after he struck another person inside the store while under the influence of alcohol. Two (2) citations were filed.
3. Possession of Drug Paraphernalia Arrest, 8:17 a.m., Wednesday, January 2, 2019, Route 222 North near Landis Valley Road (MT) – Felix Daniel Rivera, M/23, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a traffic stop for a suspended registration plate. Officers searched Rivera’s vehicle which yielded a metal marijuana grinder. A criminal complaint was filed.
4. Theft By Deception Arrest, 8:30 p.m., Wednesday, June 6, 2018, 1758 Oregon Pike – Belco Community Credit Union (MT) – Jonathan Santiago-Lugo, M/30, of Marietta, PA, was charged with the above offense after he deposited an empty envelope into an ATM, claiming it contained $510.00 in currency. Santiago-Lugo then withdrew $140.00 in cash from the ATM. A criminal complaint was filed.
5. Retail Theft Arrest, 4:31 p.m., Monday, December 17, 2018, 1304 Lititz Pike – Sally’s Beauty Supply (MT) – Kristoffer P. Morett, M/40, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he stole $9.99 worth of merchandise from the store. A criminal complaint was filed and an arrest warrant obtained. Morett remains a wanted person at this time. Any person knowing the whereabouts of Morett should call the Manheim Township Police Department at 717-569-6401 or provide information anonymously by clicking “Submit a Tip.”
CRIMES & INCIDENTS
1. Burglary, 1:30-10:30 a.m., Tuesday, January 1, 2019, 1400 block Passey Lane (LT) – Unknown person/s forced entry into a residence and stole $8,415.00 worth of property. Investigation continues.
2. Theft, 3:40 p.m., Tuesday, January 1, 2019, 3205 Lititz Pike – Sheetz (MT) – An unknown black male stole an orange Giant mountain bike from the store. Total loss: $650.00. Investigation continues.
3. Theft, October 1 to December 30, 2018, 500 Airport Road – Lancaster Airport (MT) – Unknown person/s stole a vertical stabilizer with its rudder from a 1978 Cessna 152 airplane. Total loss: $2,200.00.
4. Criminal Mischief, 5:00 p.m., Wednesday, January 2, 2019, 1700 block Judie Lane (LT) – Unknown person/s shot a BB at a window causing $200.00 in damage.