Daily News Release – Thursday, January 23, 2020
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Public Drunkenness Arrest, 10:58 p.m., Friday, January 17, 2020, 1349 Millersville Pike – Turkey Hill (LT) – Daisy Vasquez, F/39, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after she overdosed on heroin inside the store. A citation was filed.
2. Harassment Arrest, 6:38 p.m., Friday, January 17, 2020, 400 block Dickens Drive (LT) – Jessica Hernandez, F/36, of Mountville, PA, was charged with the above offense following a domestic dispute. During the altercation, Hernandez threw a remote control and a lamp at the victim. A citation was filed.
3. Noise Ordinance Violation Arrest, 2:54 a.m., Saturday, January 18, 2020, 1100 block Sterling Place (LT) – Estefanny Espinal, F/32, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after she hosted a party at her residence and allowed music to be heard beyond her property boundaries. Espinal had previously been warned for the same offense. A citation was filed.
4. Underage Drinking Arrest, 10:56 p.m., Sunday, January 19, 2020, 200 block Lincoln Street (MT) – A 15-year-old juvenile from Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after they consumed an alcoholic beverage to the degree that they were intoxicated and vomiting. A citation was filed.
5. Harassment Arrests, 11:15 a.m., Saturday, January 4, 2020, 900 block North President Avenue (MT) – Kyle A. Neuhard, M/30, of Lititz, PA, and Tiffani Chanel Bogroff, F/41, of Lancaster, PA, were charged with the above offense following a domestic dispute. During the altercation, Neuhard physically fought Bogroff, while Bogroff punched Neuhard in the face. A citation was filed against each party.
6. DUI Arrest, 12:37 a.m., Saturday, December 28, 2019, 1300 block New Holland Pike (MT) – Jarrad M. Taylor, M/34, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a complaint of erratic driving. Taylor was identified as a driver in that incident and exhibited signs of impairment. Taylor admitted to smoking marijuana and cigarettes containing PCP. Taylor was arrested, taken for a blood draw, processed, and released. The blood sample yielded the presence of PCP and THC. A criminal complaint was filed.
7. False Identification to Law Enforcement / Harassment / Public Drunkenness Arrest, 6:31 p.m., Friday, January 17, 2020, 1246 Millersville Pike – Regal Cinemas (LT) – Cameron Michael Mease, M/30, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a domestic dispute inside the theatre. During the altercation, Mease pulled the victim’s hair and shoved her, in front of other patrons. Mease was under the influence of an alcoholic beverage at the time, and his actions alarmed others who witnessed this event. When officers asked Mease for his name, he provided false information, noting that he was scared of the police. Mease was arrested, processed, and taken to Central Arraignment.
8. Retail Theft Arrest, 10:44 p.m., Friday, January 17, 2020, 1360 Columbia Avenue – Giant Food Store (LT) – Marc Matthew Gehr, M/45, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he was observed stealing $20.55 worth of merchandise from the store. A citation was filed.
1. Nothing to Report.