Daily News Release – Thursday, December 13, 2018
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Public Drunkenness Arrest, 8:21 a.m., Wednesday, December 12, 2018, 222 Eden Road – Eden Resort Inn (MT) – Daniel Joseph Dacey, IV, M/47, of Exton, PA, was charged with the above offense after he was observed under the influence of alcohol to the degree that he was unconscious. Dacey was also observed with his genitals exposed while he was in a public setting. A citation was filed.
2. Possession of Drug Paraphernalia Arrest, 7:44 a.m., Monday, July 2, 2018, 1298 Millersville Pike – McDonald’s (MT) – Chelsea Raven Beiler, F/21, of Denver, PA, was charged with the above offense following a traffic stop for suspected drug activity. Officers searched the vehicle where Beiler was a rear seat passenger. Officers located hypodermic needles and several glassine baggies in Beiler’s purse. A criminal complaint was filed.
1. Theft From Motor Vehicle, December 11-12, 2018, Manheim Township – Unknown person/s entered multiple vehicles at the following locations:
- 400 block of Murry Hill Drive
- 200 block East Roseville Road
All of the entered vehicles were unlocked. Cash and electronics were taken. Total loss: $740.00.
2. Theft, 4:05 p.m., Wednesday, December 12, 2018, 1300 block Rose Avenue (MT) – Two (2) males, one (1) black and one (1) Hispanic were observed stealing a pair of shoes from the front porch of a residence. Total loss: $110.00.
3. Theft, 4:17 p.m., Friday, December 7, 2018, 600 block Wyncroft Lane (LT) – Unknown person/s stole a package which had been delivered to the lobby of an apartment building. Total loss: $60.00.