Daily News Release - Thursday 11/8/2018
Daily News Release – Thursday, November 08, 2018
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Possession of Marijuana / Possession of Drug Paraphernalia Arrest, 7:21 p.m., Wednesday, November 7, 2018, 1200 block Plaza Boulevard (MT) – Christopher Albert Fulvio, M/43, of Marietta, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a traffic stop for the odor of marijuana coming from his vehicle. Officers searched Fulvio’s vehicle which yielded marijuana, a marijuana grinder, and rolling papers. A criminal complaint was filed.
2. Harassment Arrests, 5:46 a.m., Wednesday, October 31, 2018, 600 block Wyncroft Lane (LT) – William C. Velazquez, M/32, and Michelle M. Velazquez, F/23, both of Lancaster, PA, were charged with the above offense following a domestic dispute at their residence. During the altercation, William and Michelle shoved each other. A citation was filed against each person.
3. Possession of Marijuana Arrest, 6:52 p.m., Saturday, October 20, 2018, Main Street at Miller Road (EP) – Zachary Curtis Buchmoyer, M/31, of East Petersburg, PA, was charged with the above offense following a traffic stop for an expired registration plate. Officers searched Buchmoyer’s vehicle which yielded marijuana. A criminal complaint was filed.
4. Retail Theft Arrest, 4:39 p.m., Saturday, September 29, 2018, 1605 Lititz Pike – Giant Food Store (MT) – Ashley Marie Nunnally, F/34, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after she was observed stealing $193.00 worth of Dove soap products. A criminal complaint was filed.
5. Retail Theft / Theft By Deception Arrest, 1:55 p.m., Saturday, September 29, 2018, 2030 Fruitville Pike – Walmart (MT) – Patricia Ann Burnett, F/44, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offenses after she entered the store, took possession of a mattress valued at $179.00, “returned” it at the customer service counter, and obtained funds for the mattress. A criminal complaint was filed and an arrest warrant obtained. Burnett remains a wanted person at this time. Any person knowing the whereabouts of Burnett should call the Manheim Township Police Department at 717-569-6401 or provide information anonymously by clicking “Submit a Tip.”
6. Possession of Heroin / Possession of Drug Paraphernalia / Public Drunkenness Arrest, 2:41 p.m., Tuesday, October 30, 2018, 1296 Millersville Pike – McDonald’s (LT) – Adam Michael Jester, M/30, of Levittown, PA, was charged with the above offense after he overdosed on heroin in the bathroom of the restaurant. Officers found Jester in possession of heroin and two (2) hypodermic needles. A criminal complaint was filed.
CRIMES & INCIDENTS
1. Retail Theft, 1:21-3:36 p.m., Wednesday, October 31, 2018, 2074 Fruitville Pike – Hobby Lobby (MT) – A white male and white female entered the store and stole $108.00 worth of merchandise. Investigation continues.
2. Criminal Mischief, October 31 to November 6, 2018, 1900 block Northbrook Drive (MT) – Unknown person/s smashed a basement window. Total loss: $200.00.