Daily News Release – Thursday, November 5, 2020
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Harassment Arrest, 5:00 a.m., Thursday, November 5, 2020, 200 block Jackson Street (MT) – Serena A. Gabriel, F/22, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense, following a domestic dispute at her residence. During the altercation, Gabriel slapped another person three (3) times and spit in their face. A citation was issued.
2. Theft Arrest, 9:55 a.m., Tuesday, October 20, 2020, 1000 block Lititz Avenue (MT) – Angel Manuel Pena, M/41, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he stole a package that had been delivered to a residence. Total loss: $97.95. A criminal complaint was filed.
3. Retail Theft Arrest, 10:26 p.m., Tuesday, November 3, 2020, 2030 Fruitville Pike – Walmart (MT) – Christy Lynn Bowser, F/52, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after she was observed stealing $176.38 worth of merchandise from the store. She was arrested, processed, and taken to Central Arraignment.
4. DUI Arrest, 8:52 a.m., Friday, October 30, 2020, 1300 block Millersville Pike (LT) – Karim D. Williams, M/37, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a traffic stop for a registration violation. Williams’ driver’s license was suspended for a previous DUI. In speaking with Williams, the officer detected an odor of an alcoholic beverage coming from Williams’ breath. Williams was arrested and chemical testing yielded a BAC of 0.083%. A criminal complaint was filed.
1. Retail Theft, 4:40 p.m., Monday, November 2, 2020, 2074 Fruitville Pike – Hobby Lobby (MT) – One (1) unknown male and two (2) unknown females stole $385.33 worth of merchandise from the store and fled, prior to being stopped by store staff.
2. Forgery, 3:50 p.m., Wednesday, November 4, 2020, 1349 Millersville Pike – Turkey Hill (LT) – An unknown female passed two (2) counterfeit $20.00 bills when purchasing merchandise at the store.
3. Criminal Mischief, 9:00 to 10:00 p.m., Wednesday, November 4, 2020, 900 block Grofftown Road (LT) – Unknown person/s punctured one (1) tire of a vehicle, and two (2) tires of another vehicle, which sat parked in the area. Total loss: $450.00.