Daily News Release – Thursday, November 21, 2019
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Possession of Marijuana / Possession of Drug Paraphernalia Arrest, 11:06 p.m., Thursday, November 7, 2019, Judie Lane at Wabank Road (LT) – Seana Marie Williams, F/20, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a traffic stop for an inoperable brake lamp and a turn signal violation. Officers searched Williams’ vehicle which yielded marijuana, a smoking device, a digital scale, baggies, and a metal marijuana grinder. A criminal complaint was filed.
2. Disorderly Conduct Arrest, 4:52 p.m., Thursday, July 4, 2019, 2030 Fruitville Pike – Walmart (MT) – Diamannie U. Sanchez, F/20, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after she was observed engaging in a physical altercation inside the store. Sanchez struck another person multiple times, which alarmed other patrons of the store. A citation was filed.
3. Dog Law Violation Arrests, Oregon Pike at Jake Landis Road (MT) – Amos S. King, Jr., M/21, of Lititz, PA, was charged with two (2) counts of Confinement and Control and two (2) counts of Application for Dog Licenses after his dog was observed running at large on two (2) occasions. King, Jr. also failed to register the dog after being ordered to do so. The alleged offenses occurred:
- 6:10 p.m., on Tuesday, October 22, 2019
- 10:50 a.m., on Friday, November 1, 2019
King, Jr. has previously been warned and cited for the same offenses. A criminal complaint was filed.
1. Criminal Mischief, November 18 to 19, 2019, 3000 block Lititz Pike (MT) – Unknown person/s damaged the trunk and rear window of a vehicle as it sat parked overnight. Unknown loss.