Daily News Release - Thursday 11/1/2018
Daily News Release – Thursday, November 1, 2018
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Possession of Marijuana / Possession of Drug Paraphernalia Arrest, 8:06 a.m., Sunday, October 28, 2018, Route 222 South at Route 30 East (MT) – Zakianny Maldonado, M/27, of Ephrata, PA, was charged with the above offense following a traffic stop for speeding. Officers searched Maldonado’s vehicle which yielded marijuana, a digital scale, a silver metal grinder, and a smoking pipe. A criminal complaint was filed.
2. DUI Arrest, 6:30 p.m., Friday, October 5, 2018, 1400 block Manheim Pike (MT) – Jennifer L. Thompson, F/46, of Landisville, PA, was charged with the above offense following a crash investigation. Thompson was identified as a driver and exhibited signs of impairment. She was arrested and chemical testing yielded the presence of numerous controlled substances. A criminal complaint was filed.
3. Possession of Suboxone Arrest, 3:25 p.m., Sunday, October 28, 2018, 2068 Fruitville Pike – Five Below (MT) – Samantha Ann Naberschnig, F/29, of Columbia, PA, was charged with the above offense following a vagrancy complaint at the store. Naberschnig was stopped by officers and found to have an active warrant. During a search incident to arrest, officers located sublingual Suboxone in the right sleeve of her coat. She was taken to the prison on the outstanding warrant and a criminal complaint was filed for the possession offense.
4. Retail Theft Arrest, 12:07 p.m., Tuesday, September 11, 2018, 1204 Millersville Pike – Weis Markets (LT) – Bryan Duarte-Lebron, M/26, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he was observed stealing $186.20 worth of Dove personal hygiene products. A criminal complaint was filed and an arrest warrant obtained. Duarte-Lebron remains a wanted person at this time. Any person knowing the whereabouts of Duarte-Lebron should call the Manheim Township Police Department at 717-569-6401 or provide information anonymously by clicking “Submit a Tip.”
CRIMES & INCIDENTS
1. Burglary, 2:30 a.m., Tuesday, October 30, 2018, 1800 block Sturbridge Drive (MT) – Unknown person/s entered a residence and stole $300.00 from a desk drawer. Investigation continues.
2. Criminal Mischief, May-October 2018, 820 Hershey Avenue – Carson’s Southside Auto (LT) – Unknown person/s smashed a window and spray-painted the side of a motorhome stored at the business. Total loss: $500.00.
3. Theft, 7:00-10:00 a.m., Friday, October 12, 2018, 115 Blue Streak Boulevard – Manheim Township High School (MT) – Unknown person/s stole a cell phone charging cord from a teacher’s desk. Total loss: $40.00. Investigation continues.
4. Institutional Vandalism, 8:50 p.m., Wednesday, October 31, 2018, 1357 Meadowcreek Lane – Lancaster Township Public Works Maintenance Facility (LT) – Two (2) unknown white male juveniles entered the facility after hours and shot BBs at a dumpster. Investigation continues.