Daily News Release – Thursday, October 03, 2019
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Harassment Arrest, 4:11 p.m., Wednesday, October 2, 2019, 800 block Pleasure Road (MT) – Serena A. Gabriel, F/21, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a domestic dispute at her residence. During the altercation, Gabriel ripped a gold chain from the victim’s neck and stood in their path at they attempted to leave the residence. Gabriel also struck the victim in the back of the head and shoved them. A citation was issued.
2. Harassment Arrest, 8:00 p.m., Wednesday, October 2, 2019, 2300 block Oregon Pike (MT) – Richard Eugene Davenport, M/48, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a domestic dispute. During the altercation, Davenport struck the victim in the face while they were driving a vehicle. The strike caused the victim’s nose to bleed. A citation was filed.
3. Noise Violation Arrest, 12:01 a.m., Sunday, September 29, 2019, 100 block Charles Road (LT) – Joyce L. Gonzalez-Mercado, F/31, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after she hosted a party at her residence. Noise from the party could be heard beyond Gonzalez-Mercado’s property boundaries. Gonzalez-Mercado had previously been warned and cited for similar incidents. A citation was filed.
4. Simple Assault Arrest, 9:57 p.m., Saturday, September 28, 2019, 1200 block Atkins Avenue (LT) – Marilee R. Smeltzer, F/35, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after she struck another person in the face four (4) times with her fists. The victim sustained lacerations and swelling. A criminal complaint was filed.
1. Vehicle Theft, October 1 to 2, 2019, 600 block Wyncroft Lane (LT) – Unknown person/s stole a 2008 Mercury Mariner SUV as it sat parked overnight. The vehicle was later recovered in Lancaster City. Total loss: $3,500.00. Investigation continues.
2. Criminal Mischief, 11:11 to 11:30 a.m., Wednesday, October 2, 2019, 1600 block Chadwick Circle (LT) – Unknown person/s threw a rock through the windshield of a vehicle which sat parked in the area. Total loss: $250.00.
3. Vehicle Theft, 11:30 a.m. to 1:26 p.m., Wednesday, October 2, 2019, 884 Plaza Boulevard – Park City Diner (MT) – Unknown person/s stole a silver 2019 Hyundai Elantra sedan as it sat parked at the restaurant. Total loss: $16,000.00.
4. Theft From Motor Vehicle, October 1 to 2, 2019, 600 block Wyncroft Lane (LT) – Unknown person/s entered an unlocked vehicle and stole a can of pepper spray. Total loss: $10.00.
5. Theft, 2:40 to 3:00 p.m., Wednesday, October 2, 2019, 3000 block Aster Lane (MT) – Unknown person/s stole a video game console from a residence. Total loss: $180.00.
6. Access Device Fraud, 3:10 p.m., Wednesday, October 2, 2019, 2092 Fruitville Pike – Panera Bread (MT) – Unknown person/s stole the victim’s wallet and contents at the restaurant. Credit and debit cards contained within the wallet were later used to make $9,773.92 worth of fraudulent charges. Investigation continues.