Daily News Release - Thursday 10/24/2019
Daily News Release – Thursday, October 24, 2019
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Harassment Arrest, 1:44 a.m., Thursday, October 24, 2019, Grafton Circle (LT) – Brandon M. Brodie, M/35, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a domestic dispute at his residence. During the altercation, Brodie pushed the victim to the ground and took their car keys. A citation was filed.
2. Retail Theft Arrest, 5:12 p.m., Wednesday, October 23, 2019, 1565 Fruitville Pike – Fine Wine & Good Spirits (MT) – Daniel D. Torpey, M/73, of Lititz, PA, was charged with the above offense after he was observed stealing $15.99 worth of liquor. A citation was issued at the scene and Torpey was released.
3. Possession of Marijuana Arrest, 12:47 a.m., Saturday, October 19, 2019, Waterford Court at Sterling Place (LT) – Evazhane P. Smith, F/18, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a traffic stop for suspected drug use. An officer on patrol smelled burning marijuana coming from the vehicle as it drove down the road. Officers searched Smith’s vehicle which yielded marijuana. A criminal complaint was filed.
4. Possession of Marijuana Arrest, 2:16 a.m., Monday, October 21, 2019, 500 block Kensington Road (LT) – Gisselle Gonzalez, F/18, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after an officer on foot patrol came upon her in a parked vehicle. Upon approach, the officer smelled burning marijuana coming from the car. Officers searched Gonzalez’s vehicle which yielded marijuana. A criminal complaint was filed.
CRIMES & INCIDENTS
1. Theft From Motor Vehicle, October 21 to 22, 2019, 1000 block Maple Avenue (LT) – Unknown person/s entered an unlocked vehicle and stole a wallet and contents. Total loss: $350.00.
2. Theft of Services, October 21 to 23, 2019, 1515 Passey Lane – Quail Run Apartments (LT) – Unknown person/s were observed dumping trash into one (1) of the dumpsters owned by the complex. The persons dumping the trash do not reside in the complex. Total loss: $1,000.00.