Daily News Release - Thursday 10/18/2018
Daily News Release – Thursday, October 18, 2018
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Public Drunkenness / Criminal Mischief Arrest, 1:54 a.m., Thursday, October 18, 2018, 1507 Lititz Pike – CVS Pharmacy (MT) – Brittany L. Davis, F/27, of Ephrata, PA, was charged with the above offenses after she opened and destroyed several cosmetic products that were on the shelf for sale. Davis was also under the influence of a controlled substances while doing so and was seen stumbling into shelving. Two (2) citations were filed.
2. Possession of Marijuana / Possession of Drug Paraphernalia Arrest, 11:39 p.m., Saturday, October 13, 2018, 500 block Kensington Road (LT) – Jeremy T. Alston, M/30, of Washington Boro, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a traffic stop for careless driving. Officers searched Alston’s vehicle which yielded marijuana, a clear plastic baggie containing marijuana, and a cigarillo. A criminal complaint was filed.
3. Public Drunkenness Arrest, 8:18 p.m., Wednesday, October 17, 2018, City Mill Road at Betz Road (LT) – Jeffrey T. Burgess, Jr., M/27, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he was found laying along the side of the road intoxicated from alcohol. A citation was filed.
4. Terroristic Threats / Stalking Arrest, 11:22 p.m., Sunday, October 14, 2018, Millpond Drive (LT) – Michael Anthony Barnes, Jr., M/36, of Randallstown, MD, was charged with the above offenses after he called his ex-girlfriend five (5) times in two (2) hours. During the calls, Barnes, Jr. threatened to shoot the ex-girlfriend. A criminal complaint was filed and an arrest warrant obtained. Barnes, Jr. remains a wanted person at this time. Any person knowing the whereabouts of Barnes, Jr. should call the Manheim Township Police Department at 717-569-6401 or provide information anonymously by clicking “Submit a Tip.”
5. Forgery / Theft By Deception Arrest, 4:35 p.m., Wednesday, October 10, 2018, 1758 Oregon Pike – Belco Community Credit Union (MT) – Trisha Ann Wiggins, F/36, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offenses after she uttered a forged check at the credit union. The check was cashed in the amount of $160.00. A criminal complaint was filed and an arrest warrant obtained. Wiggins remains a wanted person at this time. Any person knowing the whereabouts of Wiggins should call the Manheim Township Police Department at 717-569-6401 or provide information anonymously by clicking “Submit a Tip.”
CRIMES & INCIDENTS
1. Nothing to Report.