Daily News Release - Thursday 10/11/2018
Daily News Release – Thursday, October 11, 2018
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Harassment Arrests, 8:37 p.m., Friday, October 5, 2018, 200 block Waterford Court (LT) – Audrey R. Shenigo, F/39, of Lancaster, PA, and Tiernie L. Carpenter, F/18, of Mountville, PA were charged with the above offense following a domestic dispute at Shenigo’s residence. During the altercation, Shenigo put her hands onto Carpenter’s face and grabbed Carpenter’s arms. Carpenter swung her hand at Shenigo and caused a scratch on Shenigo’s knuckle. A citation was issued to both parties.
2. Disorderly Conduct / Underage Drinking Arrest, 1:06 a.m., Sunday, October 7, 2018, Deep Hollow Lane (LT) – A 17-year-old juvenile was charged with the above offenses after they were observed yelling and screaming at individuals in the middle of the street. The juvenile had consumed four (4) shots of liquor. Two (2) citations were issued.
3. Public Drunkenness Arrest, 10:53 p.m., Wednesday, October 10, 2018, 2000 Crossings Boulevard – Wegman’s (MT) – Shane C. Johnson, M/47, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he observed heavily intoxicated outside of the store. Johnson could not stand on his own and could not understand what was going on. A citation was issued.
4. Public Drunkenness Arrest, 1:22 p.m., Thursday, September 27, 2018, 1900 block New Holland Pike (MT) – Elizabeth A. Fulton, F/29, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after she overdosed on heroin and needed to be revived using Narcan. A citation was filed.
5. Retail Theft Arrest, 5:48 p.m., Wednesday, October 10, 2018, 1204 Millersville Pike – Weis Markets (LT) – Ashley M. Nunnally, F/34, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after she was observed stealing $124.38 worth of merchandise from the store. A citation was filed.
6. Indecent Exposure / Loitering and Prowling at Nighttime / Theft By Unlawful Taking / Open Lewdness / Disorderly Conduct / Public Drunkenness Arrest, 10:38 p.m. Sunday, October 7th to 2:05 a.m., Monday, October 8th, 2018, 1000 block Wheatland Avenue (LT) – Joshua M. Napolitan, M/30, of Willow Street, PA, was charged with the above offenses after he was observed running naked in the neighborhood. Napolitan was also screaming which woke and alarmed neighbors in the area. Napolitan was observed running through various residential properties and at one point stole a robe and t-shirt, valued at $30.00. When stopped by officers, it was determined that Napolitan was under the influence of heroin. He was arrested, processed, and released to a responsible party. A criminal complaint was filed.
7. DUI Arrest, 11:35 p.m., Sunday, October 7, 2018, Route 283 East at Route 741 (MT) – Jeffrey A. Kendig, M/43, of Elizabethtown, PA, was charged with the above offense following a crash investigation. Kendig was identified as a driver and exhibited signs of impairment. Kendig was arrested and chemical testing yielded a BAC of 0.209%. A criminal complaint was filed.
8. Theft of Property Lost, Mislaid, or Delivered by Mistake, 6:00 p.m., Sunday, October 7, 2018, 600 block East Oregon Road (MT) – Timothy Scott Fritsch, M/43, of Paradise, PA, was charged with the above offense after he found a green women’s wallet in the middle of the roadway. Fritsch stole $25.00 from within the wallet prior to turning it into the police four (4) hours after finding it. A criminal complaint was filed.
9. Retail Theft Arrest, 10:02 p.m., Thursday, September 13, 2018, 1589 Fruitville Pike – Target (MT) – Matthew Dax Webb, M/44, of Milford, DE, was charged with the above offense after he stole $479.80 worth of merchandise from the store. A criminal complaint was filed.
10. Retail Theft Arrest, 5:34 p.m., Wednesday, October 10, 2018, 1565 Fruitville Pike – Fine Wine & Good Spirits (MT) – Richard K. McCall, M/54, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he was observed stealing $49.99 worth of vodka from the store. A citation was filed.
11. False Alarms to Agencies of Public Safety / False Reports to Law Enforcement Arrest, 10:24 p.m., Saturday, October 6, 2018, 1600 block Chadwick Circle (LT) – Claudine M. Torres, F/40, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offenses after she called 9-1-1 to report a male beating a female in the middle of the street. Officers responded to Torres’ call and determined that no altercation was occurring. It was later determined that Torres placed the call to divert them away from a drug complaint at Torres’ residence. Torres was fearful that officers were going to arrest her boyfriend for the drug complaint. She was arrested and taken to Central Arraignment.
12. DUI Arrest, 7:38 p.m., Friday, September 21, 2018, Weaver Road at Carter Moir Drive (MT) – Robert D. Leitch, M/45, of Manheim, PA, was charged with the above offense following a traffic stop for careless driving. Leitch exhibited signs of impairment and was arrested. Chemical testing was refused. A criminal complaint was filed.
CRIMES & INCIDENTS
1. Retail Theft, 3:56 p.m., Wednesday, October 10, 2018, 1204 Millersville Pike – Weis Markets (LT) – An unknown white female loaded $206.51 worth of merchandise into a shopping cart and walked out of the door. The female abandoned the merchandise when confronted by a store employee. Investigation continues.