Daily News Release – Saturday, December 14, 2019
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Indirect Criminal Contempt (Protection From Abuse Order Violation) Arrest, 9:59 p.m., Wednesday, November 28, 2019, 1400 block Atkins Avenue (LT) – Kristina Marie Contes, F/25, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after she contacted a protected person. Contes was arrested, processed, and taken to Central Arraignment.
2. Receiving Stolen Property / Fleeing or Attempting to Elude a Police Officer Arrest, 7:38 p.m., Sunday, November 24, 2019, Keller Avenue at Glen Moore Circle (MT) – A 15-year-old juvenile was charged with the above offenses after they were observed driving a vehicle, which had been reported as stolen. When officers attempted to stop the juvenile, he fled in the vehicle, which he turned into a cul-de-sac. The juvenile then fled the vehicle on foot, while the vehicle was still moving, and successfully escaped capture by police. At 9:56 p.m., on Wednesday, November 27, 2019, officers observed a different vehicle commit a traffic offense at Lititz Pike at Keller Avenue. When officers attempted to stop this vehicle, the driver, later identified as the same 15-year-old juvenile, fled and turned into the same cul-de-sac as on November 24th, 2019. The juvenile once again fled on foot and escaped capture by police. The juvenile was developed as a suspect based off of evidence left at the scene. When located and interviewed, the juvenile admitted his involvement in these two incidents. The juvenile was taken to the Youth Intervention Center.
3. Harassment / Disorderly Conduct Arrest, 8:33 p.m., Thursday, December 12, 2019, 2030 Fruitville Pike – Walmart (MT) – Christopher E. Mellor, M/33, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offenses, following a domestic dispute at the store. During the altercation, Mellor followed another person around the store, verbally arguing over child custody. Mellor’s actions alarmed other patrons in the store, who called 9-1-1. Two (2) citations were filed.
4. DUI Arrest, 10:27 p.m., Sunday, December 8, 2019, 100 block Pinetown Road (MT) – Jason K. Folckemer, M/34, of Leola, PA, was charged with the above offense following a domestic dispute at his residence. Following the dispute, Folckemer drove from the residence and was observed doing so by officers. Folckemer exhibited signs of impairment and admitted to consuming alcoholic beverages. He was arrested and chemical testing yielded a BAC of 0.123%. A criminal complaint was filed.
5. Harassment Arrest, 2:34 a.m., Thursday, December 12, 2019, 500 block Misty Drive (LT) – Dellanira Saput, F/45, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a domestic dispute at her residence. During the altercation, Saput struck another person in the face, which caused injury. A citation was filed.
6. Possession of Drug Paraphernalia Arrest, 9:49 p.m., Saturday, December 7, 2019, 1200 block Lititz Pike (MT) – Devon Alexander Powell, M/19, of Export, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a traffic stop for an expired registration plate. Officers searched Powell’s vehicle which yielded a metal marijuana grinder. A criminal complaint was filed.
7. Public Drunkenness Arrest, 5:55 a.m., Monday, December 9, 2019, 2500 block Chrismar Way (EP) – Ajor Ivory Sawyer, M/18, of Columbia, PA, was charged with the above offense after he was observed walking and stumbling upon public roadways, while under the influence of Xanax and marijuana. Sawyer was also observed falling several times. A citation was filed.
8. False Identification to Law Enforcement Arrest, 5:31 p.m., Friday, December 6, 2019, 1500 block Lititz Pike (MT) – Esther F. Schmucker, F/33, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a traffic stop for a yield sign infraction. Officers stopped Schmucker, who provided a false name and DOB, when questioned. Officers determined Schmucker’s true identity and learned that her driver’s license was suspended. Schmucker was arrested, processed, and released. A criminal complaint was filed.
1. Identity Theft, October 31 to November 4, 2019, 500 block East Delp Road (MT) – Unknown person/s were able to obtain replacement credit cards in the name of another person and use those cards to make $11,000.00 worth of fraudulent purchases.
2. Criminal Mischief, December 5 to 6, 2019, 901 Eden Road – Lancaster Bible College (MT) – Unknown person/s cut the wiring harness from a vehicle parked at and owned by the college. Total loss: $700.00.
3. Theft From Motor Vehicle, 4:45 to 6:02 a.m., Tuesday, December 10, 2019, 1655 Lititz Pike – Orange Theory Fitness (MT) – Unknown person/s smashed a window of a parked vehicle and stole a purse and contents from within it. Total loss: $1,505.00. Unknown person/s attempted to gain access to a second vehicle, but were unsuccessful. The second vehicle sustained $500.00 in damage from the attempted entry.
4. Theft, December 9 to 10, 2019, 700 block Eden Road (MT) – Unknown person/s stole power tools and a level from a construction site. Total loss: $980.00.
5. Forgery, 4:50 p.m., Saturday, December 7, 2019, 1605 Lititz Pike – Giant Food Store (MT) – An unknown male entered the store and purchased shrimp and snow crab legs using $120.00 in counterfeit currency.
6. Criminal Mischief, December 10 to 11, 2019, 900 block Elm Avenue (LT) – Unknown person/s threw a rock through the rear window of a vehicle parked in the area. Total loss: $200.00.
7. Theft, 4:00 to 4:40 p.m., Thursday, December 12, 2019, 400 block Candlewyck Road (MT) – Unknown person/s stole a package from a porch after it had been delivered by a shipping company. Total loss: $1,200.00.