Daily News Release – Monday, September 2, 2019
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Dog Law Violation Arrest, 9:21 a.m., Monday, July 30, 2019, 300 block Portland Place (MT) – Elaine S. Poague, F/61, of Lititz, PA, was charged with the above offense after she failed to keep her dog confined to her property. Poague had previously been warned for the same offense. A citation was filed.
2. Harassment Arrest, 3:38 a.m., Sunday, September 1, 2019, 5800 block Geneva Drive (EP) – Tayten D. Wansley, M/19, of East Petersburg, PA, was charged with the above offense after he scratched the face of another person during an argument. A citation was filed.
3. Harassment Arrests, 2:43 p.m., Tuesday, August 27, 2019, 400 block Elmshire Drive (LT) – Maridalia Almonte, F/34, Stephanie Mendez-Acosta, F/30, and Jose A. Conde, M/40, all of Lancaster, PA, were charged with the above offense after they were striking one another during a domestic dispute at Mendez-Acosta’s residence. All citations were filed.
4. Criminal Trespass / Disorderly Conduct / Soliciting Arrests, 3:43 p.m., Monday, August 26, 2019, 200 block Eliot Street (LT) – Nakyah D. Allen-Denard, M/20, and Chrisshan J. Washington-Watkins, both of Philadelphia, PA, were charged with the above offense after they were observed soliciting energy services door to door without a permit. Allen-Denard and Washington-Watkins were ordered to leave the residential property more than five (5) times and failed to leave. Allen-Denard and Washington-Watkins also antagonized another party to assault a homeowner. Three (3) citations were filed against each party.
5. Harassment Arrest, 11:59 a.m., Wednesday, August 28, 2019, 900 block North Queen Street (MT) – Edwin S. Rosa, M/34, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he struck another person on the head and kicked them in the groin. A citation was filed.
6. Public Drunkenness Arrest, 3:10 p.m., Wednesday, August 28, 2019, 222 Eden Road – Eden Resort Inn (MT) – Brett Thomas Brown, M/21, of Elizabethtown, PA, was charged with the above offense after he was observed in a public place under the influence of a controlled substance to the degree that he required medical attention and alarmed others in the area. A citation was filed.
7. DUI Arrest, 12:28 p.m., Tuesday, August 27, 2019, 300 block Greenview Drive (MT) – Thomas Girard Nevling, M/60, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a report of erratic driving. Nevling exhibited signs of impairment and admitted to consuming alcoholic beverages the night prior. He was arrested and taken for a blood draw, the results of which are still pending at this time. A criminal complaint was filed.
8. DUI / Possession of THC Oil / Possession of Drug Paraphernalia Arrest, 1:08 a.m., Saturday, August 3, 2019, 1200 block Lititz Pike (MT) – Joey K. Brooks, M/22, of Lititz, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a traffic stop for a vehicle not using its headlamps after hours of darkness. Brooks exhibited signs of impairment and was arrested. During a search incident to arrest, Brooks was found in possession of THC oil and a vaporizer used to smoke the oil. Chemical testing of Brooks’ blood sample yielded the presence of THC and a BAC of 0.017%. A criminal complaint was filed.
9. Harassment Arrest, 12:01 a.m., Sunday, September 1, 2019, 1500 block Fruitville Pike (MT) – Stefan W. Sydor, M/59, of Glen Rock, PA, was charged with the above offense following a domestic dispute. During the altercation, Sydor shoved the victim to the ground. A citation was filed.
10. Possession of Marijuana / Possession Drug Paraphernalia Arrests, 11:12 a.m., Saturday, August 31, 2019, Oregon Pike at Haskell Drive (MT) – Kain A. Gomez, M/20, and Damon P. Scott, II, M/20, both of Lancaster, PA, were charged with the above offense following a traffic stop for an inoperable brake lamp. Officers searched their vehicle which yielded marijuana and three (3) glass smoking devices. A criminal complaint for possession of marijuana was filed against Gomez. A criminal complaint for possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia was filed against Scott, II.
11. Retail Theft, 4:09 p.m., Saturday, August 31, 2019, 1262 Lititz Pike – Walgreen’s Pharmacy (MT) – Edgardo Rosado-Ramirez, M/42, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he was observed stealing $47.94 worth of merchandise from the store. A criminal complaint was filed and an arrest warrant obtained. Rosado-Ramirez remains a wanted person at this time. Any person knowing the whereabouts of Rosado-Ramirez should call the Manheim Township Police Department at 717-569-6401 or provide information anonymously by clicking “Submit a Tip.”
12. Possession With Intent to Deliver Marijuana / Possession of Drug Paraphernalia Arrest, 4:52 p.m., Saturday, August 31, 2019, 1800 block Lititz Pike (MT) – Anthony DeJesus, M/23, of Lititz, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a traffic stop for a window tint violation. Officers searched DeJesus’ vehicle which yielded two (2) large gallon sized plastic baggies containing twenty (20) grams of marijuana, one (1) small plastic baggie of two (2) grams of marijuana, one (1) black plastic digital scale, one (1) small glass container with a small amount of marijuana wax within it, three (3) glassine baggies containing a small amount of cocaine, and $896 in US currency. He was arrested, processed, and taken to Central Arraignment.
1. Theft From Motor Vehicle, 8:35 to 8:40 p.m., Thursday, August 29, 2019, 2323 Oregon Pike – Universal Athletic Club (MT) – An unknown black male shattered windows on two (2) vehicles parked at the club, while the owners were using the facility. A purse and contents and a backpack and contents were taken. Total loss: $1,626.00.
2. Bank Robbery, 1:08 p.m., Friday, August 30, 2019, 1677 Oregon Pike – Santander Bank (MT) – An unknown black male entered the bank, approached the teller counter, and demanded money from employees. The male then fled the bank with US currency. Investigation continues.
3. Retail Theft, 7:00 p.m., Saturday, August 31, 2019, 850 Plaza Boulevard – Scrubs and Beyond (MT) – Two (2) unknown black females entered the store and attempted to pay for eleven (11) pairs of scrubs using fraudulent gift cards. When store employees questioned the validity of the gift cards, the females fled the store without paying for the clothing. Total loss: $295.01. Investigation continues.
4. Theft From Motor Vehicle, 10:00 to 10:30 p.m., Saturday, August 31, 2019, 1700 block Judie Lane (LT) – An unknown Hispanic male and unknown Hispanic female entered an unlocked vehicle, which was sitting parked in a parking lot. The pair removed a speaker box and three (3) pairs of sneakers from the vehicle but were confronted by the vehicle owner. They fled upon being caught. Total loss: $810.00. Investigation continues.
5. Simple Assault, 12:29 a.m., Sunday, September 1, 2019, 500 block Cobblestone Lane (MT) – An unknown white male approached and confronted a group of people while they were having a party. The male threatened to stab people and was in possession of a knife. The unidentified male was last seen walking south on Cobblestone Lane. Investigation continues.