Daily News Release - Monday 9/10/2018
Daily News Release – Monday, September 10, 2018
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Possession of Drug Paraphernalia Arrest, 9:36 p.m., Saturday, September 8, 2018, New Holland Avenue at Cameron Avenue (MT) – Patricia M. Scelsi, F/23, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a traffic stop for an expired vehicle registration. Officers searched the vehicle where Scelsi was a passenger, and located a black marijuana grinder in her purse. A criminal complaint was filed.
2. Harassment Arrests, 1:07 a.m., Sunday, September 9, 2018, 100 block Valleybrook Drive (MT) – Stacey L. Vuong, F/33, and Mark A. Ressler, M/41, both of Lancaster, PA, were charged with the above offense following a domestic dispute at their residence. During the altercation both parties struck each other in the face. A citation was filed against each party.
3. Possession With Intent to Deliver Cocaine / Possession of Marijuana / Possession of Drug Paraphernalia / Possession of Heroin / Possession of Amphetamine Arrest, 7:23 p.m., Friday, September 7, 2018, 1234 Millersville Pike – Manor Shopping Center (LT) – Jovan Isaiah Aldae, M/29, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a traffic stop. Officers searched Aldae’s vehicle which yielded cocaine, Amphetamine, marijuana, heroin, a digital scale, and packaging material. When questioned, Aldae admitted to possessing the controlled substances for the purpose of selling the items. He was arrested, processed, and taken to Central Arraignment.
4. DUI Arrest, 1:16 a.m., Saturday, September 8, 2018, Lititz Pike at Keller Avenue (MT) – Sara A. Turk, F/22, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a traffic stop for a red-light violation. Turk exhibited signs of impairment and was arrested. Chemical testing was refused. A criminal complaint was filed.
5. Endangering the Welfare of Children / Simple Assault / Criminal Mischief Arrest, 2:14 p.m., Sunday, September 9, 2018, 500 block Candlewyck Road (MT) – Luis Miguel Petrilli-Rivera, M/29, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a domestic dispute at his residence. During the altercation, Petrilli-Rivera slammed a vehicle door and punched the window of the door, causing it to shatter. Petrilli-Rivera’s 3-year-old child was seated nearest the shattered window, which sent glass shards onto the child’s skin, causing bleeding wounds to the forehead and ankle. The window was valued at $400.00. A criminal complaint was filed.
CRIMES & INCIDENTS
1. Theft, September 1 to 4, 2018, 500 block Candlewyck Road (MT) – Unknown person/s stole numerous rent checks left in a rent drop-off box at the leasing office for Belair Townhomes. Investigation continues.
2. Theft, August 31 to September 4, 2018, 1900 block Oregon Pike (MT) – Unknown person/s stole numerous rent checks left in a rent drop-off box at the leasing office for Sweetbriar Apartments. Investigation continues.
3. Harassment, 6:39 p.m., Friday, September 7, 2018, 1262 Millersville Pike – Big Lots (LT) – A female customer was struck and knocked to the ground by another female during an incident that occurred at the store. Investigation continues.
4. Theft By Deception, August 27 to September 6, 2018, 600 block Integrity Drive (MT) – A citizen listed an item for sale online for $800.00. An unknown person sent a check for $2,250.00 to the victim and claimed the extra $1,500.00 was for shipping costs. The victim deposited the $2,250.00 check and when it cleared he sent two (2) money orders valued at $1,450.00 to another person at the instruction of the unknown purchaser. The original $2,250.00 check was later determined to be fraudulent. Total loss: $1,450.00. Investigation continues.
5. Theft, December 31, 2017 to September 8, 2018, 1400 block Ridge Road (LT) – Unknown person/s stole $43,046.00 worth of jewelry and clothing from a residence. The house had been vacant during this time period as the homeowner was ill and later passed away. The home had been accessed numerous times for open houses and showings. Investigation continues.
6. Burglary, August 15 to September 8, 2018, 1700 block Euclid Drive (MT) – Unknown person/s made entry into the residence and stole $450.00 worth of property. Investigation continues.
7. Retail Theft, 8:09 p.m., Friday, September 7, 2018, 1204 Millersville Pike – Weis Markets (LT) – An unknown black male stole eleven (11) bottles of soap and body wash from the store. Total loss: $109.49. Investigation continues.
8. Theft, 12:32 p.m., Sunday, September 9, 2018, 1703 New Holland Pike – JukeBox Nightclub (MT) – Unknown person/s stole a wallet out of a purse. Total loss: $95.00. Investigation continues.