Daily News Release – Monday, July 08, 2019
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Public Drunkenness Arrest, 4:27 p.m., Thursday, June 27, 2019, 1300 block Columbia Avenue (LT) – Douglas Alan Givler, M/52, homeless, was charged with the above offense after he was observed laying unresponsive on the ground. Givler smelled of an alcoholic beverage and was in possession of a bottle of vodka. A citation was issued.
2. Disorderly Conduct / Harassment Arrest, 7:27 p.m., Tuesday, July 2, 2019, 1298 Millersville Pike – Burger King (LT) – Idalissa M. Nazario, F/27, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a disruption inside the restaurant. Nazario became angry at poor service she received, caused a disturbance, and struck an employee of the restaurant. Two (2) citations were filed.
3. Harassment Arrest, 2:22 a.m., Thursday, July 4, 2019, 1100 block Marshall Avenue (MT) – Jeremy A. Johnson, M/30, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he pushed another person and dragged them on the ground by pulling their hair. Johnson’s actions caused abrasions to the victim’s right wrist and ankle. A citation was filed.
4. Criminal Mischief Arrest, 4:23 a.m., Monday, June 3, 2019, 900 block North Queen Street (MT) – Dudley T. Scott, M/38, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he threw a concrete block through a glass window, shattering it. Total loss: $200.00. A citation was filed.
5. Fireworks Law Violation Arrests, 11:47 a.m., Thursday, July 4, 2019, Route 30 West at Harrisburg Pike (MT) – Eric C. Greenawalt, M/19, and Jan L. Abreu-Vizcarrondo, M/20, both of Lancaster, PA, were charged with the above offense after they threw lit fireworks from an occupied vehicle at another occupied vehicle. The fireworks did go off. A citation was filed against each party.
6. Public Drunkenness Arrest, 7:02 p.m., Sunday, July 7, 2019, 1280 Lititz Pike – Dollar Tree (MT) – Sawyer Bryant Michael Bye-Dickerson, M/29, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he entered the business and acted in a manner that made officers believe he was intoxicated in a stupor. Bye-Dickerson was unable to communicate and was unsteady on his feet. A citation was filed.
7. Dog Law Violation Arrest, 12:17 p.m., Monday, June 24, 2019, 2700 block Lititz Pike (MT) – Eric J. Bobst, M/37, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he allowed his dog to run at large. Bobst had previously been warned and charged for the same offense. A citation was filed.
8. Theft / Harassment Arrest, 5:00 p.m., Monday, June 24, 2019, 1492 Lititz Pike – Clarion Inn & Suites (MT) – David B. Althouse, M/40, homeless, was charged with the above offenses following a disturbance in one of the rooms of the hotel. Althouse was observed going through the belongings of a friend and punched the friend in the face twice, when confronted. The victim left the room to seek medical attention. When the victim returned, they learned that a tablet PC, shoes, tobacco, and multiple electronics chargers were missing. Through the course of this investigation it was determined that Althouse stole the property. Total loss: $200.00. A criminal complaint was filed.
9. Access Device Fraud, May 2 to 28, 2019, 1300 block Glen Moore Circle (MT) – Victoria C. Polanco, F/26, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with five (5) counts of the above offense after she performed a series of fraudulent transactions on the victim’s debit card. Polanco used the card to transfer and withdraw a total of $1,437.87 worth of funds from the victim’s account. A criminal complaint was filed and an arrest warrant obtained. Polanco remains a wanted person at this time. Any person knowing the whereabouts of Polanco should call the Manheim Township Police Department at 717-569-6401 or provide information anonymously by clicking “Submit a Tip.”
10. Theft Arrest, 1:00 p.m., Thursday, May 23, 2019, 400 block Biscayne Road (MT) – Melissa J. Gish, F/49, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after she stole the contents of a package which had been delivered to the front porch of a residence. The package contained $35.99 worth of make-up items. A criminal complaint was filed.
11. Simple Assault / Harassment Arrest, 10:57 p.m., Sunday, July 7, 2019, 2800 block Weaver Road (MT) – Kristina M. Stauffer, F/40, of Quarryville, PA, was charged with the above offense following a domestic dispute. During the altercation, Stauffer grabbed two (2) kitchen butcher knives and cut the victim on their wrist, which required medical treatment. Stauffer was arrested, processed, and taken to Central Arraignment.
1. Criminal Mischief, 4:52 p.m., Thursday, July 4, 2019, 2030 Fruitville Pike – Walmart (MT) – An unknown black female and an unknown Hispanic female engaged in a physical altercation inside the front entrance of the store. During the dispute, one of the females threw and damaged a candle, which was displayed for sale. Total loss: $4.24. Investigation continues.
2. Scattering Rubbish (Littering), June 1, 2018 to July 5, 2019, 900 block South Queen Street (LT) – Unknown person/s dumped approximately 350 automobile tires onto the property. Total loss: $1,050.00.
3. Scattering Rubbish (Littering), June 30 to July 7, 2019, 900 block East Orange Street (LT) – Unknown person/s dumped two (2) sinks onto the property.