Daily News Release - Monday 6/3/2019
Daily News Release – Monday, June 03, 2019
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Possession of Marijuana Arrest, 4:15 p.m., Wednesday, May 29, 2019, 2300 block Oregon Pike (MT) – Orlando Ernesto Lopez, Jr., M/23, of Leola, PA, was charged with the above offense following a traffic stop for a window tint violation. Officers searched Lopez, Jr.’s vehicle which yielded marijuana. A criminal complaint was filed.
2. DUI Arrest, 10:52 p.m., Tuesday, May 28, 2019, Lititz Pike at Airport Road (MT) – Erica Latrice Bonneau, F/32, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a crash investigation. Bonneau was identified as a driver in that crash and exhibited signs of impairment. Bonneau also admitted to consuming alcoholic beverages prior to the crash. She was arrested and chemical testing yielded a BAC of 0.179%. A criminal complaint was filed.
3. Possession of Heroin / Possession of Drug Paraphernalia Arrest, 1:44 p.m., Sunday, June 2, 2019, 1100 block Manheim Pike (MT) – Tyler M. Steffy, M/30, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense during the service of warrants. Steffy was listed as wanted and was taken into custody for same. During a search incident to arrest, Steffy was found in possession of heroin, a smoking pipe, and a hypodermic needle. Steffy was taken to Lancaster County Prison on the outstanding warrants and a criminal complaint was filed for the above offenses.
4. Theft Arrest, April 26 to May 22, 2019, 245 Bloomfield Drive Suite 103 – Subway (MT) – Alissa Skye Asbury, F/18, of Lititz, PA, was charged with seventeen (17) counts of theft following an investigation into employee theft. Asbury, an employee of the restaurant at the time, was observed voiding transactions and taking the money for those transactions. Seventeen (17) total transaction occurred over the approximate one-month timeframe. Asbury stole a total of $243.86 in cash. A criminal complaint was filed.
5. Harassment Arrest, 6:27 p.m., Monday, May 27, 2019, 600 block Wyncroft Lane (LT) – Hope C. Gates, F/48, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after she shoved another person during an argument at her residence. A citation was filed.
6. Harassment / Stalking Arrest, 10:25 a.m. to 1:43 p.m., Thursday, May 16, 2019, 500 block Cobblestone Lane (LT) – Christopher Michael Pollard, M/22, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a fight at his residence. During the altercation, Pollard struck the victim across the face with an open hand. During the early afternoon hours of the same day, Pollard went to the victim’s place of employment after threatening to come there with a knife to “take care of” the victim. A criminal complaint was filed.
CRIMES & INCIDENTS
1. Theft, May 30 to 31, 2019, 200 block Riverside Avenue (LT) – Unknown person/s entered an unlocked cargo trailer and stole numerous tools. Total loss: $4,000.00
2. Selective Traffic Enforcement Detail, 9:00 p.m., Friday, May 31, 2019 to 1:00 a.m., Saturday, June 1, 2019, Route 30 West at New Holland Pike (MT) – Officers performed a selective traffic enforcement detail in Manheim Township as part of the Buckle Up PA – Click It or Ticket Driving Campaign. During this time period, ten (10) motorists were stopped resulting in nine (9) citations and one (1) written warning being issued for speeding. The highest recorded speed was 99 MPH in this 55 MPH posted zone.
3. Selective Traffic Enforcement Detail, 4:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m., Friday, May 31, 2019, Various Locations (MT) – Officers performed a selective traffic enforcement detail in Manheim Township as part of the Buckle Up PA – Click It or Ticket Driving Campaign. During this time period, twenty (20) motorists were stopped resulting in eleven (11) citations and twelve (12) written warnings being issued for various moving and equipment violations.
4. Access Device Fraud, May 24 to June 1, 2019, 600 block Wallingford Road (MT) – Unknown person/s attempted to use the victim’s credit card but it was declined. No loss.
5. Theft of Lost or Mislaid Property, 2:30 to 11:20 a.m., Saturday, June 1, 2019, 1699 Oregon Pike – Sheetz (MT) – A customer of the store lost their debit card at the store. The card was later used to make a series of fraudulent purchases. Total loss: $83.22. Investigation continues.
6. Access Device Fraud, 4:40 p.m., Saturday, June 1, 2019, Deer Ford Drive (MT) – The victim lost their wallet and later discovered fraudulent purchases posted to their credit card. Total loss: $5,933.88. Investigation continues.