Daily News Release – Monday, June 22, 2020
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Public Drunkenness Arrest, 2:08 p.m., Tuesday, June 16, 2020, 1241 Lititz Pike – Stauffer Park (MT) – David Paul Saadeh, M/36, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he was observed rolling around on the ground, making incoherent statements, while under the influence. A citation was filed.
2. Retail Theft / Possession of Heroin / Possession of Drug Paraphernalia Arrest, 7:37 p.m., Thursday, June 18, 2020, 2030 Fruitville Pike – Walmart (MT) – Monica Lee Sanchez, F/37, of Lititz, PA, was charged with the above offenses after she was observed stealing $228.73 worth of merchandise. Officers took Sanchez into physical custody and during a search incident to arrest, located heroin, glassine baggies, and a used hypodermic needle on her person. She was processed and taken to Central Arraignment.
3. Possession With Intent to Deliver Heroin / Possession of Drug Paraphernalia Arrest, 7:11 p.m., Thursday, June 18, 2020, 1492 Lititz Pike – Clarion Inn & Suites (MT) – Ian Anders Eriksson, M/24, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a reported drug overdose at the hotel. Officers responded to the hotel room to render medical aid for a female who was overdosing on Fentanyl in Eriksson’s room. While inside the room, sixty-two (62) baggies of heroin were found. Officers took Eriksson into physical custody and during a search incident to arrest, located a hypodermic needle in his sock. He was processed and taken to Central Arraignment.
4. Persons Not to Possess Firearms / Possession of Marijuana / Possession of Drug Paraphernalia Arrest, 7:40 a.m., Thursday, June 18, 2020, Riverside Avenue (LT) – Chester Lane Ober, IV, M/30, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offenses after PA State Parole Agents searched his home as part of a home check. Officers located a silver 9mm handgun, a black 12ga shotgun, marijuana, a digital scale, and a smoking device. Ober, IV, a convicted felon, is not permitted to possess firearms. He was arrested, processed, and taken to Central Arraignment.
5. Theft From Motor Vehicle / Criminal Conspiracy to Commit Theft From Motor Vehicle / Access Device Fraud / Criminal Conspiracy to Commit Access Device Fraud / Theft By Deception / Criminal Conspiracy to Commit Theft By Deception Arrests, 3:00 to 4:03 p.m., Tuesday, May 28, 2020, 605 Granite Run Drive – Stoner Grille at Overlook Park (MT) – Aaron Jerome Spencer, M/38, of Dayton Beach, FL, and Sonia Garcia, F/38, of Beech Mountain, NC, were both charged with the above offenses after they conspired to work together to break into a parked vehicle and steal a purse and contents from within the vehicle. Spencer and Garcia then used credit and debit cards from within the purse to make a series of fraudulent purchases, totaling $1,842.03. Detectives developed Spencer and Garcia as suspects in this investigation. On June 10, 2020, both were arrested in Chester County on an unrelated incident. Detectives performed an interview and a confession was obtained. A criminal complaint was filed against each party.
1. Theft, June 17 to 18, 2020, 600 block South West End Avenue (LT) – Unknown person/s stole a bicycle from a residential yard during the overnight hours. Total loss: $300.00.
2. Criminal Mischief, June 16 to 18, 2020, 1200 block Wilson Avenue (LT) – Unknown person/s smashed a glass window on a shed. Total loss: $100.00.
3. Retail Theft, 8:32 p.m., Tuesday, May 26, 2020, 1360 Columbia Avenue – Giant Food Store (MT) – An unknown male and unknown female stole $703.48 worth of energy drinks from the store.
4. Theft From Motor Vehicle, June 18 to 19, 2020, 100 block Roselawn Avenue (LT) – Unknown person/s entered two (2) vehicles as they sat parked overnight. Music CDs, money, and the registration and insurance paperwork were taken. Total loss: $175.00.
5. Theft From Motor Vehicle, 4:00 to 11:16 a.m., Friday, June 19, 2020, 100 block Jennings Drive (MT) – Unknown person/s entered a vehicle as it sat parked, and stole a black 9mm handgun. The owner of the vehicle left the windows down approximately 4 inches, given access to the interior of the vehicle. Total loss: $450.00.
6. Criminal Mischief, 12:25 p.m., Friday, June 19, 2020, York Road at Fruitville Pike (MT) – Unknown person/s spray-painted the bridge abutment. Total loss: $100.00.
7. Theft, 3:45 p.m., Friday, June 19, 2020, 806 New Holland Avenue – Turkey Hill (MT) – Unknown person/s stole a mountain bicycle, which had been locked at the rear of the store. Total loss: $550.00.
8. Theft From Motor Vehicle, 8:00 to 10:25 p.m., Sunday, June 21, 2020, 1563 Fruitville Pike – Whole Foods (MT) – Unknown person/s stole a mountain bicycle, which had been mounted to the roof of a vehicle, parked in the area. Total loss: $650.00.