Daily News Release - Monday 6/17/2019
Daily News Release – Monday, June 17, 2019
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. DUI Arrest, 1:55 a.m., Monday, May 20, 2019, 100 block Second Lock Road (LT) – Marissa Jordan Pleasant, F/20, of Columbia, PA, was charged with the above offense following a crash investigation. Pleasant was identified as a driver in that crash and exhibited signs of impairment. Pleasant submitted to chemical testing which yielded a BAC of 0.223%. A criminal complaint was filed.
2. Possession of Marijuana Arrest, 11:31 p.m., Saturday, June 15, 2019, 600 block Wyncroft Lane (LT) – Omar E. Irizzary-Camacho, M/22, of Lititz, PA, was charged with the above offense after an officer on foot patrol came upon him in the parking lot. The officer smelled marijuana and Irizzary-Camacho reported the marijuana was inside his vehicle. The officer searched the vehicle and located marijuana. A criminal complaint was filed.
3. Possession of Marijuana / Possession of Drug Paraphernalia / Underage Drinking Arrest, 2:46 a.m., Sunday, June 16, 2019, 700 block Hamilton Road (MT) – Gareth D. Kemp, M/19, of Manheim, PA, and Chaundry C. Titus, F/19, of Lancaster, PA were both charged with the above offenses after they were found inside a parked vehicle. The officer smelled marijuana and searched their vehicle. The search yielded marijuana, a smoking device, a vape pen containing THC oils, and several bottles of alcohol. A criminal complaint was filed against each party.
4. Public Drunkenness Arrest, 2:51 p.m., Monday, June 10, 2019, 800 block Pleasure Road (MT) – Rachel Joy Wittig, F/27, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after she was observed under the influence of methamphetamine to the degree that she was unable to care for herself. Wittig had been charged with the same offense earlier in the day. A citation was filed.
5. Harassment Arrest, 5:20 p.m., Friday, June 14, 2019, 900 block East King Street (LT) – Charles R. Heinrich, M/54, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he pushed the victim in the back causing the victim to strike their head on a metal cart. A citation was issued.
6. Retail Theft Arrest, 10:10 p.m., Wednesday, June 27, 2019, 806 New Holland Avenue – Turkey Hill (MT) – Edgardo Rosado-Ramirez, M/42, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he was observed stealing $80.30 worth of cigarettes from the store. A criminal complaint was filed.
7. Endangering Welfare of Children / Simple Assault / Recklessly Endangering Another Person / Harassment / Firearms Carried Without a License Arrest, 10:10 a.m., Monday, June 10, 2019, 900 block Green Terrace (MT) – Antonio Rodriguez, III, M/42, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a domestic dispute involving three (3) victims under the age of 18. During the altercation, Rodriguez, III, pushed one of the victims by placing his hands upon their shoulders and shoving them backwards. Rodriguez, III then retrieved a small black semi-automatic handgun from his waistband and pointed it at two (2) of the victims. The victims were able to flee the area in a vehicle prior to Rodriguez, III committing any further violence towards them. A records check determined that Rodriguez, III possessed a revoked permit to carry a concealed firearm. A criminal complaint was filed and an arrest warrant obtained. Rodriguez, III remains a wanted person at this time. Any person knowing the whereabouts of Rodriguez, III should call the Manheim Township Police Department at 717-569-6401 or provide information anonymously by clicking “Submit a Tip.”
CRIMES & INCIDENTS
1. Theft From Motor Vehicle, June 13 to 14, 2019, 1900 block Rachael Drive (MT) – Unknown person/s stole and iPad and $5.00 in cash from an unlocked vehicle. Total loss: $605.00.
2. Retail Theft, 1:50 p.m., Wednesday, June 12, 2019, 1643 Manheim Pike – Weis Markets (MT) – An unknown Hispanic male stole $233.82 worth of frozen shrimp from the store. Investigation continues.
3. Theft, 11:58 a.m., Tuesday, June 4, 2019, 100 block Dickens Drive (LT) – Unknown person/s stole a package that had been delivered to a front porch. Total loss: $60.00.
4. Theft From Motor Vehicle, June 13 to 14, 2019, 300 block Primrose Avenue (MT) – Unknown person/s entered an unlocked vehicle and stole $15.00 in cash.
5. Access Device Fraud, May to June 2019, 100 block Valleybrook Drive (MT) – Unknown person/s accessed the victim’s bank account and withdrew $964.64 worth of funds.
6. Retail Theft, 7:35 a.m., Tuesday, June 11, 2019, 1204 Millersville Pike – Weis Markets (LT) – An unknown male and unknown female entered the store and stole $77.94 worth of shrimp. Investigation continues.
7. Burglary, June 14 to 15, 2019, 2042 Lititz Pike – Overlook Park (MT) – Unknown person/s entered the Overlook Pool office through an unlocked door and forced entry into numerous rooms inside the complex. The actor/s damaged numerous doors and locks, whose total damage value is unknown. $4.00 in currency was taken. Investigation continues.