Daily News Release – Monday, May 06, 2019
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Public Drunkenness Arrest, 10:30 a.m., Wednesday, May 1, 2019, 1246 Millersville Pike – Regal Cinemas (LT) – William L. Spicer, Jr., M/57, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he was observed under the influence of alcoholic beverages and caused a disturbance inside the theatre. A citation was filed.
2. Disorderly Conduct Arrests, 2:24 p.m., Friday, May 3, 2019, 1200 block Lititz Pike – Golden Triangle Shopping Center (MT) – Naioa Basulto-Aguero, F/44, and Delia Rios, F/42, both of Lancaster, PA, were charged with the above offense after they engaged in a mutual physical fight, which created public alarm. A citation was filed against each person.
3. Disorderly Conduct Arrest, 2:12 p.m., Saturday, May 4, 2019, 100 block Federal Way (MT) – Shashanah B. Payne, F/34, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after she yelled, spit, and pulled and shoved another person. Her actions alarmed others in the area. A citation was filed.
4. Harassment Arrest, 10:09 p.m., Saturday, May 4, 2019, 600 block Wallingford Road (MT) – Esteban Torres, M/57, of Lititz, PA, was charged with the above offense following a domestic dispute at his residence. During the altercation, Torres struck another person in the arm several times and briefly grabbed their throat. A citation was issued.
5. Possession of Drug Paraphernalia Arrest, 3:01 a.m., Sunday, May 5, 2019, 245 Eden Road – Manheim Township Skyline Pool (MT) – John Patrick Stanavage, M/20, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he was observed inside a vehicle parked at the pool after hours. Officers searched Stanavage’s vehicle which yielded a red metal marijuana grinder and a multi-colored glass smoking pipe. A criminal complaint was filed.
6. Indecent Exposure Arrest, 12:17 a.m., Sunday, May 5, 2019, 1492 Lititz Pike – Clarion Inn (MT) – Steven David Wilson, M/38, of Missouri City, TX, was charged with the above offense after he was observed completely nude inside one of the guest rooms of the hotel. The curtain for the room window was fully open, which permitted two (2) people to see him completely in the nude. When officers responded to the room, they found the curtain still open and observed Wilson fondling himself while sitting in a chair in front of the window. Wilson was arrested and taken to Central Arraignment.
1. Theft, April 29 to 30, 2019, 100 block Valleybrook Road (MT) – Unknown person/s stole cash, jewelry, and medication from a residence. Total loss: $3,207.71.
2. Theft By Deception, 10:30 a.m., Friday, May 3, 2019, 200 block Greenview Drive (MT) – Unknown person/s claimed to be from a utility company and convinced the victim that they owed money on a past due bill. The victim sent $439.95 to the person/s. It was later determined to be a scam.
3. Theft, 4:15 p.m., Wednesday, May 1, 2019, 2323 Oregon Pike – Universal Athletic Club (MT) – Unknown person/s entered a vehicle parked at the gym and stole $120.00 from a wallet. Investigation continues.
4. Theft By Deception, March 9 to 14, 2019, Levingston Circle (MT) – Unknown person/s offered an apartment online and the victim sent money to hold the apartment. It was later determined to be a scam. Total loss: $1,200.00.
5. Theft of Lost or Mislaid Property, 7:15 p.m., Friday, May 3, 2019, 1246 Millersville Pike – Regal Cinemas (LT) – Unknown person/s stole a wallet after it was lost by its owner at the theatre. Some of the contents of the wallet were later discovered in a nearby neighborhood. Total loss: $35.00.