Daily News Release – Monday, April 06, 2020
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Noise Ordinance Violation Arrest, 8:52 p.m., Tuesday, March 31, 2020, 500 block Kensington Road (LT) – Rosmery Cedano-Ramirez, F/25, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a loud noise complaint at her residence. Officers responded and found that Cedano-Ramirez was permitting the playing of loud music at her apartment. The music could be heard beyond the property boundaries of her home and she had previously been warned for the same offense. A citation was filed.
2. Simple Assault / Prohibited Offensive Weapons / Disorderly Conduct Arrest, 2:10 p.m., Wednesday, March 11, 2020, Alley P near Rider Avenue (LT) – A 14-year-old juvenile from Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a street fight. During the altercation, the juvenile punched another juvenile in the face using brass knuckles. The juvenile struck the victim more than twenty (20) times, causing a cut above the eye and a concussion. A juvenile allegation was filed with Juvenile Probation.
3. Soliciting Arrest, 12:10 p.m., Sunday, April 5, 2020, Chester Road at Fruitville Pike (MT) – Elam S. King, M/68, homeless, was charged with the above offense after he was observed soliciting funds from passing motorists. A citation was filed.
4. Noise Ordinance Violation Arrest, 3:33 a.m., Sunday, February 9, 2020, 2200 block Coventry Road (MT) – Gregory Alan Arnold, II, M/37, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a loud noise complaint at his residence. Officers responded and found that Arnold, II was permitting the playing of loud music at his residence for several hours. The music could be heard beyond the property boundaries of his home and he had been previously warned for the same offense. A citation was filed.
5. DUI / Possession of Marijuana / Possession of Drug Paraphernalia Arrest, 10:14 a.m., Tuesday, March 31, 2020, 1500 block Lititz Pike (MT) – Kyle K. Coon, M/33, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a crash investigation. Coon was identified as a driver in that crash and exhibited signs of impairment. Coon also admitted to consuming alcoholic beverages. Officers searched Coon’s vehicle which yielded marijuana, seventeen (17) empty bottles of beer, two (2) full bottles of beer, two (2) marijuana grinders, and four (4) smoking pipes. Chemical testing yielded a BAC of 0.287%. A criminal complaint was filed.
6. Retail Theft Arrest, 12:30 p.m., Tuesday, March 31, 2020, 1204 Millersville Pike – Weis Markets (LT) – Jesus J. Vazquez-Quinones, M/43, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he was observed stealing $91.94 worth of merchandise from the store. A citation was issued.
1. Institutional Vandalism, March 30 to April 4, 2020, 301 Golf Drive – Overlook Skate Park (MT) – Unknown person/s spray-painted graffiti onto the building. Total loss: $50.00.
2. Criminal Mischief, April 3 to 4, 2020, 2200 block Bob White Lane (MT) – Unknown person/s slashed one (1) tire on a vehicle parked in the area. Total loss: $120.00.
3. Theft of Motor Vehicle Parts or Accessories, 5:30 to 6:30 p.m., Saturday, April 4, 2020, 2000 Crossings Boulevard – Wegman’s (MT) – Unknown person/s stole an 8” drop aluminum ball hitch from the back of a pickup truck, which sat parked in the store’s parking lot. Total loss: $300.00.