Daily News Release - Monday 3/4/2019
Daily News Release – Monday, March 04, 2019
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Public Drunkenness Arrests, 3:03 a.m., Thursday, February 28, 2019, 1136 Harrisburg Pike – Sunoco (MT) – Kimberly A. Nickel, F/45, of Willow Street, PA, Brian C. Bonner, M/36, of Lancaster, PA, and William D. Tyler, M/36, of Lancaster, were all charged with the above offense after they were observed stumbling, having slurred speech, and watery/glassy eyes, while on the property of the business while it was open to the public. A citation was filed against each party.
2. Noise Ordinance Violation Arrest, 11:56 p.m., Saturday, March 2, 2019, 1120 Marshall Avenue – Nye’s Gym (MT) – Braxton Lamar Milburn, M/21, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he hosted a large party that included a live DJ. Music could be heard well beyond the property boundaries of the business. A citation was filed.
3. Underage Drinking Arrest, 7:06 a.m., Sunday, March 3, 2019, 1000 block North Lime Street (MT) – Efrain C. Quej, M/20, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he was found under the influence of alcohol. Quej exhibited slurred speech, was unsteady on his feet, and smelled of an alcoholic beverage. A citation was filed.
4. Possession With Intent to Deliver Marijuana / Possession of Drug Paraphernalia Arrest, 4:32 a.m., Sunday, March 3, 2019, Route 30 West at Route 222 South (MT) – Avash Shrestha, M/21, of Middletown, PA, and Oscar Garcia, M/21, of Lancaster, PA, were charged with the above offenses following a traffic stop for failing to use headlamps during periods of darkness. The driver, Shrestha, exhibited signs of impairment and officers smelled marijuana inside the vehicle. Shrestha, and his passenger, Garcia, were arrested and officers searched his vehicle which yielded 1.5 pounds of marijuana, eighteen (18) THC vape oils, nine (9) candy ropes coated in THC, two (2) baggies, and a green plastic marijuana grinder. The marijuana was packaged in two (2) large vacuum sealed bags and Shrestha admitted to having just come from Philadelphia where he purchased the items. Both were processed and taken to Central Arraignment. Shrestha was additionally charged with DUI.
5. DUI Arrest, 12:19 a.m., Saturday, March 2, 2019, 1500 block Lititz Pike (MT) – Andrew S. Giallombardo, M/23, of Lititz, PA, was charged with the above offense following a traffic stop for failing to use headlamps during periods of darkness. Giallombardo exhibited signs of impairment and was arrested. Chemical testing yielded a BAC of 0.081%. A criminal complaint was filed.
CRIMES & INCIDENTS
1. Theft By Deception, 3:23 p.m., Thursday, February 28, 2019, 2300 block Middlegreen Court (MT) – A citizen fell victim to a Craigslist online scam by accepting and depositing an invalid check. Total loss: $20.00.
2. Theft, 7:45 a.m. to 5:10 p.m., Thursday, February 28, 2019, 1650 Crooked Oak Drive – Janny Montgomery Scott (MT) – Unknown person/s stole money from an employee’s wallet. Total loss: $110.00. Investigation continues.
3. Access Device Fraud, 2:44 p.m., Wednesday, February 6, 2019, 100 block Fairview Drive (MT) – Unknown person/s made over $3,000.00 in unauthorized purchases to the victim’s credit card. Investigation continues.
4. Vehicle Theft, March 2-3, 2019, Parkside Avenue (LT) – Unknown person/s stole a White 2013 Chevrolet Volt as it sat parked overnight. The owner left the vehicle key inside the vehicle prior to the theft. Total loss: $10,000.00.