Daily News Release – Monday, March 23, 2020
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Harassment Arrest, 11:16 p.m., Saturday, March 7, 2020, 605 Granite Run Drive – Stoner Barn & Grille (MT) – Daniel M. Nadu, M/52, of Pequea, PA, was charged with the above offense after he grabbed, shoved, and struck another person. A citation was filed.
2. Possession of Synthetic Marijuana Arrest, 3:32 a.m., Wednesday, October 2, 2019, 1100 block New Holland Avenue (MT) – Samuel Luke Cruz, M/18, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a hit & run crash investigation, involving parked vehicles. Cruz was identified as a driver in that crash and found fleeing the scene. Officers located Cruz and took him into physical custody. During a search incident to arrest, officers located synthetic marijuana in Cruz’s pants pocket. A criminal complaint was filed.
3. Recklessly Endangering Another Person / Criminal Mischief Arrest, 1:29 a.m., Wednesday, March 18, 2020, Route 30 West at Harrisburg Pike (MT) – Kevin Robert Senft, M/23, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above after a traffic incident involving a vehicle traveling the wrong way on a limited access highway. Senft was identified as the driver in that incident, and had been observed driving the wrong way on both Route 30 and Route 283. Senft eventually stopped on Route 283 East and drove through a fence to access West Roseville Road. He was later located and admitted to these actions. A criminal complaint was filed.
4. Strangulation / Simple Assault / Harassment Arrest, 5:00 p.m., Friday, March 20, 2020, 800 block Pleasure Road (MT) – Aaron Matthew Webb, M/21, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a domestic dispute. During the altercation, Webb grabbed the victim around the neck with both hands, lifted her off the ground, and held her against the wall to the degree that she could not breathe and felt as if she would pass out. Webb also held the victim on the floor for approximately one (1) minute by pressing his knee into the side of her neck while her face remained pressed into the floor. Webb also shoved the victim in the chest. Webb was arrested, processed, and taken to Central Arraignment.
1. Theft, March 13 to 20, 2020, 1119 Manheim Pike – Wrecklamations (MT) – Unknown person/s stole two (2) lawn mowers from the business. Total loss: $95.00.
2. Theft, 5:15 to 5:45 p.m., Friday, March 20, 2020, 600 block Valley Road (MT) – Unknown person/s stole a blue Trek Marlin bicycle, which was left unsecured in the area. Total loss: $700.00.