Daily News Release – Monday, March 15, 2021
Lieutenant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Harassment / Disorderly Conduct Arrest, 5:37 p.m., Tuesday, March 9, 2021, 1579 Fruitville Pike – Chick-Fil-A (MT) – Paul Wilson, M/45, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offenses, following a disturbance inside the restaurant. During the altercation, Wilson became upset over a food order and began to yell and scream. Wilson then pushed another customer, while yelling. Two (2) citations were filed.
2. Possession of Marijuana / Possession of Drug Paraphernalia Arrest, 10:20 p.m., Saturday, March 6, 2021, School House Road at Big Bend Road (LT) – Elijah R. Rodriguez, M/20, of Marietta, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a traffic stop for a stop-sign infraction. Officers searched Rodriguez’s vehicle, which yielded marijuana, a bag, and a smoking device. A criminal complaint was filed.
3. Possession of Marijuana / Possession of Drug Paraphernalia Arrest, 10:56 p.m., Friday, March 5, 2021, 700 block South West End Avenue (LT) – Tara L. Brackbill, F/41, of New Providence, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a traffic stop for an expired registration plate. Officers searched Brackbill’s vehicle, which yielded a digital scale, rolling papers, and two (THC) vape cartridges. A criminal complaint was filed.
4. Possession of Synthetic Marijuana Arrest, 3:20 p.m., Monday, March 8, 2021, Fruitville Pike at Belmont Avenue (MT) – Anthony C. Rojas, M/29, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he was detained by an officer on patrol. Rojas was observed soliciting without a permit, as required. The officer learned that Rojas was a wanted person, and had an active warrant out for his arrest. Rojas was taken into physical custody, and during a search incident to arrest, was found in possession of K2 / Synthetic Marijuana. Rojas was taken to Central Arraignment on the outstanding warrant, and a criminal complaint was filed for the above narcotics offense.
5. DUI Arrest, 11:16 p.m., Friday, March 5, 2021, 100 block Rider Avenue (LT) – Gregory S. Coyle, M/59, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he was observed unconscious behind the wheel of a motor vehicle. Officers made contact with Coyle, who exhibited signs of impairment, and admitted to consuming alcoholic beverages. Coyle was arrested, but refused chemical testing. A criminal complaint was filed.
6. Intimidation of a Witness / Terroristic Threats / Simple Assault / Criminal Mischief Arrest, 2:47 p.m., Sunday, February 21, 2021, 1600 block Judie Lane (LT) – Jose A. Rodriguez-Rivera, M/24, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a domestic dispute at his residence. During the altercation, Rodriguez-Rivera punched another person in the face multiple times. After doing so, he took the victim’s cell phone and smashed it on the floor, as the victim was attempting to call for help. The total loss for the phone was $600.00. When the victim’s mother attempted to intervene, Rodriguez-Rivera told her to “leave or I’ll stab you,” while brandishing a knife in her presence. He was arrested, processed, and taken to Central Arraignment.
1. Theft, 2:30 to 8:00 p.m., Wednesday, March 10, 2021, 1200 block East Orange Street (LT) – Unknown person/s stole $800.00 from a wallet.
2. Selective Traffic Enforcement Detail, 7:00 to 11:00 a.m., Friday, March 12, 2021, Route 283 West at York Road (MT) – Officers performed a Buckle-Up-PA detail, targeting seatbelt usage and other improper driving infractions. During this time period, thirty-three (33) motorists were stopped, resulting in twenty-four (24) citations and eleven (11) written warnings being issued. The highest recorded speed was 84 MPH in this 55 MPH posted zone. No seatbelt infractions were observed.
3. Criminal Mischief, 7:09 p.m., Friday, March 12, 2021, 2200 block Coventry Road (MT) – Unknown person/s threw a lawn decoration at the window of a residence, shattering it. Total loss: $170.00.
4. Burglary, 1:40 a.m., Saturday, March 13, 2021, Oakhill Drive (MT) – Unknown person/s entered a residential garage via an open door, and entered two (2) unlocked vehicles, which sat parked inside. Nothing was taken, and the suspect was last seen walking away on foot.
5. Forgery, 8:00 to 9:30 p.m., Friday, March 12, 2021, 2000 Crossings Boulevard – Wegman’s (MT) – Unknown person/s passed a counterfeit bill at one of the registers.
6. Burglary, March 12 to 13, 2021, 1800 block Rockford Lane (MT) – Unknown person/s attempted to enter a residence, by kicking at the front door and breaking a window pane, alongside the door. No entry was made, but the residence sustained $100.00 in damages.
7. Theft of Motor Vehicle Parts or Accessories, March 12 to 13, 2021, 400 block Eden Road (MT) – Unknown person/s stole the catalytic converter from a vehicle, which sat parked overnight. Total loss: $500.00.
8. Criminal Mischief, 7:10 p.m., Saturday, March 13, 2021, New Holland Pike at Park Road (MT) – An unknown Hispanic male punched another motorist’s vehicle during a road rage incident. The victim’s vehicle’s driver door window cracked as a result of the strike. The Hispanic male then fled the area. Total loss: $500.00.
9. Theft of Motor Vehicle Parts or Accessories, March 12 to 13, 2021, 1500 block Harrisburg Pike (MT) – Unknown person/s stole the catalytic converter from a vehicle, which sat parked overnight. Total loss: $500.00.
10. Theft, November 1, 2020 to March 18, 2021, Wyndham Way (MT) – Unknown person/s stole a bicycle from a residence. Total loss: $1,000.00.
11. Theft, March 13 to 14, 2021, 700 block Rosemont Drive (MT) – Unknown person/s stole a mailbox from a residence. Total loss: $25.00.