Daily News Release - Monday 3/11/2019
Daily News Release – Monday, March 11, 2019
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Possession of Marijuana Arrest, 6:43 a.m., Saturday, March 9, 2019, Route 30 West at New Holland Pike (MT) – Roberto B. Vega, M/19, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a traffic stop for speeding. Officers searched Vega’s vehicle which yielded marijuana. A criminal complaint was filed.
2. Theft / Criminal Mischief Arrest, 1:00-2:15 a.m., Saturday, March 9, 2019, 1100 block Marshall Avenue (MT) – Jeremy A. Johnson, M/30, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a domestic dispute. Johnson, upset that his ex was out with friends, went to his ex’s residence, stole $355.00 worth of property and damaged $600.00 worth of property. Johnson then fled the property. A criminal complaint was filed.
3. Strangulation / Terroristic Threats / Unlawful Restraint / Simple Assault / Harassment Arrest, 12:02 a.m., Friday, March 8, 2019, 100 block Jennings Drive (LT) – Kissen Iteek Brown, M/23, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a domestic dispute at his residence. During the altercation, Brown struck the victim in the head and body with open hands, knocking the victim to the ground. During the fall, the victim dropped their cell phone. Brown took the phone and stated that he was going to “torture you all night” and “kill you.” The victim attempted to retreat the residence when Brown grabbed the victim by the hair and threw her to the ground. Brown then grabbed the victim’s throat multiple times and squeezed to the point that she could not breathe. Officers arrived at the residence and Brown jumped from a second story window to flee; he was never captured. A criminal complaint was filed and an arrest warrant obtained. Brown remains a wanted person at this time. Any person knowing the whereabouts of Brown should call the Manheim Township Police Department at 717-569-6401 or provide information anonymously by clicking “Submit a Tip.”
4. Criminal Trespass / Corruption of Minors / Possessing Instruments of a Crime Arrest, 7:54 p.m., Saturday, March 9, 2019, 701 Martha Avenue – Stehli Silk Mill (MT) – Nicholas Edward Campbell, M/18, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offenses after he and a 17-year-old juvenile were found trespassing inside the building. Officers also found Campbell in possession of bolt cutters, a crow bar, and mechanics gloves which all would have been used to aid in gaining entry to the structure or damaging items inside. Campbell was arrested and taken to Central Arraignment.
5. DUI / Endangering Welfare of Children / Ignition Interlock Arrest, 7:45 a.m., Friday, March 8, 2019, Meadow Lane (MT) – Brett Allan Dunhoft, M/36, of Hummelstown, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a traffic stop for an expired registration plate. Upon initial approach, the officer found a 12-year-old child seated in front passenger seat. A check of Dunhoft’s PA Driver’s License determined that he was suspended for a prior DUI conviction and was required to have an ignition interlock system mounted inside his vehicle. Dunhoft did not have the ignition interlock system, as required. Dunhoft also exhibited signs of alcohol impairment and was arrested. Chemical testing yielded a BAC of 0.132%. Dunhoft was processed and taken to Central Arraignment.
CRIMES & INCIDENTS
1. Theft, 7:30-11:00 p.m., Wednesday, March 6, 2019, 1204 Millersville Pike – Weis Markets (LT) – A security guard working at the grocery store reported the theft of her cell phone. Total loss: $800.00.
2. Burglary, 4:50-11:00 p.m., Friday, March 8, 2019, 2900 block Aster Lane (MT) – Unknown person/s broke the sliding glass door on the rear deck of a residence and made entry. Several pieces of jewelry were taken. Total loss has yet to be determined.
3. Vehicle Theft, 11:15 p.m., Saturday, March 9, 2019, 600 block Wyncroft Lane (LT) – Unknown person/s stole a silver 2014 Mazda2 after the owner left it running and unlocked outside of their residence. Two (2) laptops were inside the vehicle at the time of the theft. Total loss: $15,000.00.
4. Theft, 1:30-2:30 p.m., Friday, March 8, 2019, 3001 Lititz Pike – Brethren Village (MT) – Unknown person/s stole a debit card and $17.00 in cash from the employee’s lounge. The person/s later attempted to use the debit card, but were unsuccessful.
5. Retail Theft, 10:55 a.m., Monday, January 7, 2019, 2030 Fruitville Pike – Walmart (MT) – An unknown Hispanic male stole six (6) 12-packs of Red Bull energy drinks. Total loss: $112.38.