Daily News Release – Monday, February 8, 2021
Lieutenant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. DUI Arrest, 11:17 p.m., Sunday, February 7, 2021, Lititz Pike at Chester Road (MT) – Aleisha Marie Howarth, F/31, of Middletown, PA, was charged with the above offense following a traffic stop for a one-way roadway violation. Howarth exhibited signs of impairment and was arrested. Chemical testing yielded a BAC of 0.111%. A criminal complaint was filed.
2. Harassment / Disorderly Conduct Arrest, 3:48 a.m., Sunday, February 7, 2021, 1600 block Leona Avenue (MT) – Casandra L. Guarjardo, F/31, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a domestic dispute. During the altercation, Guarjardo engaged in a screaming match with another person, which alarmed others in the area. Guarjardo then shot pepper spray at the victim’s face. Two (2) citations were filed.
3. Harassment Arrest, 10:05 p.m., Sunday, January 24, 2021, 300 block Waterford Court (LT) – Corry Maurice Brooks, M/31, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a domestic dispute at his residence. During the altercation, Brooks repeatedly struck the victim’s front door with a baseball bat, causing to become afraid and flee her home. A citation was filed.
4. Theft From Motor Vehicle Arrest, 2:09 a.m., Friday, July 3, 2020, 1100 block Spring Grove Avenue (LT) – Malike Q. Greer, M/23, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with three (3) counts of the above offense after he was observed entering three (3) vehicles and stealing items from one (1) of them. A criminal complaint was filed.
1. Disorderly Conduct, 11:39 a.m., Friday, February 5, 2021, Lititz Pike at Valley Road (MT) – An unknown white male operating a dark-colored BMW threw a cup of coffee at/onto the vehicle of another motorist.
2. Selective Traffic Enforcement Detail, 3:00 to 7:00 p.m., Friday, February 5, 2021, Route 283 West at Route 30 West (MT) – Officers performed a speed enforcement detail as part of the PA Aggressive Driving Campaign. During this time period, twenty-one (21) motorists were stopped resulting in twenty-one (21) traffic citations for maximum speed limits, being issued. The highest recorded speed was 98 MPH in this 55 MPH posted zone.
3. Retail Theft, 6:40 to 7:00 p.m., Thursday, February 4, 2021, 1575 Fruitville Pike – Ulta Beauty (MT) – Unknown person/s stole $1,815.96 worth of merchandise from the store.
4. Access Device Fraud, February 4 to 5, 2021, 1600 block Chadwick Circle (LT) – Unknown person/s accessed the victim’s debit card and used it to make a series of fraudulent purchases totaling $189.00.
5. Theft From Motor Vehicle, 1:08 a.m., Sunday, February 7, 2021, 100 block Jackson Drive (LT) – Two (2) unknown males entered an unlocked vehicle as it sat parked in a residential driveway overnight. Once inside, one of the males stole $10.00 in cash.
6. Vehicle Theft, 1:53 a.m., Sunday, February 7, 2021, 1100 block Wheatland Avenue (LT) – Unknown person/s stole a silver Ford Escape, as it sat parked in a residential driveway overnight. The vehicle was left unlocked and the keys left inside. Total loss: $6,000.00.
7. Theft of Lost or Mislaid Property, 7:00 p.m., Sunday, February 7, 2021, 862 Plaza Boulevard – Dollar Tree (MT) – Unknown person/s stole a wallet from a shopping cart, after the owner forgot the item after they left. Total loss: $450.00.