Daily News Release – Monday, February 15, 2021
Lieutenant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Possession of Marijuana Arrest, 9:41 a.m., Friday, January 8, 2021, Route 283 West at Route 30 (MT) – Justin Reyes, M/23, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a traffic stop for speeding. Officers searched Reyes’ vehicle which yielded marijuana. A criminal complaint was filed.
2. Possession of Crack Cocaine / Possession of Marijuana / Possession of Drug Paraphernalia Arrest, 2:23 a.m., Monday, February 8, 2021, Columbia Avenue at Jackson Drive (LT) – Victor Nelson Virola, M/28, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a traffic stop for speeding and an equipment violation. Officers searched the vehicle, where Virola was a passenger. The search yielded crack cocaine, marijuana, rolling papers, and sandwich baggies all in the area where Virola was sitting. A criminal complaint was filed.
3. Harassment Arrest, 6:32 a.m., Wednesday, February 10, 2021, 1492 Lititz Pike – Clarion Inn & Suites (MT) – Daniel Lorenz Fryberger, M/32, of Lebanon, PA, was charged with the above offense after he struck another person in the face and arms. A citation was filed.
4. Harassment Arrests, 7:45 p.m., Friday, February 5, 2021, 1200 block Elm Avenue (LT) – David Lee Sourbeer, M/43, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he struck another person in the face. Ruby E. Sourbeer, F/41, also of Lancaster, PA, was similarly charged with the above offense after she pushed another person. The Sourbeers were in an argument with others over a parking issue. A citation was filed against each party.
5. Endangering Welfare of Children / DUI / Possession of Cocaine / Possession of Marijuana Arrest, 8:47 p.m., Saturday, February 6, 2021, Charles Road at Millersville Pike (LT) – Reynaldo Quinones, Jr., M/26, of Columbia, PA was charged with the above offenses following a traffic stop for an equipment violation. Quinones, Jr. exhibited signs of impairment, and admitted to consuming alcoholic beverages prior to driving. The officer observed a small child, who was not properly restrained, in the backseat of the vehicle. Quinones, Jr. was arrested for DUI and was found in possession of cocaine and marijuana, during a search incident to arrest. Quinones, Jr. refused chemical testing and was taken to Central Arraignment.
6. Theft By Deception / Criminal Conspiracy to Commit Theft By Deception Arrests, Wednesday, November 14 to Sunday, November 18, 2018, 1605 Lititz Pike – Member’s First Federal Credit Union (MT) – Alyssa Lopez, F/25, Fred D. Goodman, M/35, and Ivan Lopez-Diaz, M/45, all of Lancaster, PA, were charged with the above offenses after they worked together to deposit a series of fraudulent checks into credit union accounts with zero funds in them. The trio then made multiple ATM cash withdrawals totaling $2,732.18 before the credit union became aware the deposits were fraudulent. A criminal complaint was filed against each party and warrants were obtained. At the time of the filing of criminal charges, Goodman and Lopez-Diaz were already incarcerated on unrelated charges; their warrants were served on them at prison. Lopez remains a wanted person at this time. Any person knowing the whereabouts of Lopez should call the Manheim Township Police Department at 717-569-6401 or provide information anonymously by clicking “Submit a Tip” below.
1. Theft of Lost or Mislaid Property, 10:40 a.m., Sunday, February 7, 2021, 1699 Oregon Pike – Sheetz (MT) – The victim accidentally left a briefcase and contents on top of a trashcan at the store. An unknown white male stole the briefcase and fled in a white work van. Total loss: $100.00.
2. Theft of Motor Vehicle Parts or Accessories, February 5 to 10, 2021, 129 W. Airport Road – Simeral Construction (MT) – Unknown person/s cut and stole the catalytic converter from a dump truck, which sat parked at the business. Total loss: $1,652.48.
3. Forgery, 3:00 p.m., Monday, February 8, 2021, 1262 Lititz Pike – Walgreen’s (MT) – An unknown black female uttered two (2) fraudulent prescriptions for narcotics at the drive-thru window at the pharmacy. The medication requests were not filled. Investigation continues.
4. Theft, February 10 to 11, 2021, 500 block Kensington Road – Kensington Club Apartments (LT) – Unknown person/s stole one (1) snowblower, and four (4) backpack blowers from a basement storage area at the apartment complex. Total loss: $2,775.00.
5. Criminal Mischief, February 11 to 12, 2021, 500 block Misty Drive (LT) – Unknown person/s smashed a large piece of pottery onto the windshield of a vehicle parked in the area. Total loss: $900.00.