Daily News Release - Monday 1/28/2019
Daily News Release – Monday, January 28, 2019
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Public Drunkenness Arrest, 4:05 a.m., Saturday, January 26, 2019, 1492 Lititz Pike – Clarion Inn (MT) – Tyler M Steffy, M/29, of Lititz, PA, was charged with the above offense after he was found unconscious in a bathroom stall of the hotel, due to intoxication. A citation was issued.
2. Harassment Arrests, 12:01 a.m., Saturday, January 19, 2019, 1500 block Lititz Pike (MT) – Anne E. Hasanyi, F/43, and Oren Hasanyi, M/44, both of Lancaster, PA, were charged with the above offense following a domestic dispute. During the altercation, Anne and Oren struck each other in the face with open hands. A citation was filed against both parties.
3. Possession of Marijuana Arrests, 11:06 p.m., Friday, January 25, 2019, Helen Avenue at Cameron Avenue (MT) – Cyana A. Flores, F/20, of Lancaster, PA, and Marques A. Gant, M/24, of Lebanon, PA, were charged with the above offense following a traffic stop for a registration plate infraction. Officers searched their vehicle which yielded marijuana. A criminal complaint was filed against each party.
4. Possession of Marijuana / Possession of Drug Paraphernalia Arrest, 10:39 a.m., Thursday, January 3, 2019, North President Avenue at Columbia Avenue (LT) – Brandon D. Woods, M/34, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a traffic stop for an inspection sticker infraction. Officers searched Woods’ vehicle which yielded marijuana and two (2) vape pens which contained THC oil. A criminal complaint was filed.
5. Harassment Arrest, 11:35 p.m., Saturday, January 26, 2019, 1100 block East Orange Street (LT) – Luis Antonio Maldonado, M/29, and David Luis Colon, M/30, both of Lancaster, PA, were charged with the above offense following a domestic dispute at their residence. During the altercation, Maldonado punched Colon in the shoulder, which caused a bruise, while Colon tore Maldonado’s shirt, causing pain in his left eye. A citation was issued to both parties.
6. Criminal Mischief Arrest, 6:46 p.m., Thursday, January 24, 2019, 900 block Clark Street (LT) – Jesus L. Carmona-Ruiz, M/19, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he kicked the rear passenger side window of a vehicle, causing it to shatter. Total loss: $150.00. A citation was filed.
7. False Identification to Law Enforcement / Possession of Marijuana Arrest, 11:20 p.m., Sunday, January 27, 2019, Fountain Avenue at New Holland Pike (MT) – Malquan D. Craig, M/19, of Mountville, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a traffic stop for a window tint violation. During the stop, Craig gave the investigating officer a false name and date of birth. His true identity was learned and the officers determined he had active warrants out for his arrest. He was taken into custody on the outstanding warrants. During a search incident to arrest, he was found in possession of marijuana. He was turned over to the Lancaster County Sheriff on the outstanding warrants and a criminal complaint was filed for the above offenses.
8. Institutional Vandalism Arrest, 2:47 p.m., Saturday, December 29, 2018, 1201 Millersville Pike – Lancaster Township Community Park (LT) – Raymond O. Huffman, Jr., M/42, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he drove his truck through the wet grass / mud of the fields of the township park. Huffman intentionally revved his engine and did “donuts” on over 40 square yards of the turf causing $4,018.00 worth of damage to the property. After doing so, Huffman’s vehicle became stuck in the mud and needed to be rescued by police. A criminal complaint was filed.
9. DUI Arrest, 12:20 a.m., Saturday, January 12, 2019, 1500 block Lititz Pike (MT) – Chad M. Gray, M/34, of Lititz, PA, was charged with the above offense following a crash incident. Gray was identified as a driver in that crash and exhibited signs of impairment. Gray refused chemical testing of his blood, however, testing was done after a search warrant of his medical records was approved and executed. Chemical testing yielded a BAC of 0.124%. A criminal complaint was filed.
10. DUI Arrest, 11:13 p.m., Tuesday, December 4, 2018, 500 block South West End Avenue (LT) – Hope M. Miller, F/40, of Elizabethtown, PA, was charged with the above offense following a traffic stop after she was observed passed out behind the wheel of her vehicle as it sat stopped in the middle of the street. Miller exhibited signs of impairment and was arrested. Chemical testing yielded a BAC of 0.300%. A criminal complaint was filed.
CRIMES & INCIDENTS
1. Theft From Motor Vehicle, 1:28 a.m., Friday, January 25, 2019, Livingston Lane (LT) – Unknown person/s entered several unlocked vehicles and stole personal property. Investigation continues.
2. Theft From Motor Vehicle, 2:30 a.m., Friday, January 25, 2019, 800 block State Street (MT) – Unknown person/s smashed the windows of two (2) locked vehicles and personal property from inside. Total loss: $455.00.
3. Theft, 12:27 p.m., Tuesday, November 20, 2018, 541 Airport Road – Penn Cinema (MT) – An unknown female claimed six (6) e-gift cards online from the movie theater, which had been purchased by other customers. Total loss: $209.00. Investigation continues.
4. Selective Enforcement, 11:05 a.m., Friday, January 25, 2019, Graystone Road at Hollow Drive (EP) – Officers enforced the 25 MPH speed limit for ninety (90) minutes on this roadway. Eleven (11) motorists were stopped and issued citations for speeding. The highest recorded speed was 50 MPH.
5. Theft From Motor Vehicle, January 24-25, 2019, 700 block Wyncroft Terrace (LT) – Unknown person/s entered an unlocked vehicle and stole a wallet and contents. Total loss: $13.00.
6. Theft, November 30, 2018 to January 22, 2019, 2200 block Coventry Road (MT) – Unknown person/s stole three (3) bottles of 15mg Adderall. Total loss: $150.00.
7. Theft, 2:45 p.m., Friday, January 25, 2019, 100 block North Pointe Boulevard (MT) – An unknown black male entered a business lunch room and stole credit cards from a purse left unattended. The cards were later used at area businesses. Investigation continues.
8. Retail Theft, 2:35 p.m., Wednesday, January 23, 2019, 1204 Millersville Pike – Weis Markets (LT) – An unknown male stole twenty (20) bottles of Dove body spray from the store. Total loss: $131.80. Investigation continues.
9. Identity Theft, 6:58 p.m., Monday, January 21, 2019, 2000 block Lititz Pike (MT) – An unknown person used the identity of another person to open an account with T-Mobile. No loss. Investigation continues.
10. Harassment Arrest, 2:59 a.m., Saturday, January 26, 2019, 884 Plaza Boulevard – Park City Diner (MT) – Approximately twenty (20) people engaged in a physical fight at the diner. One (1) patron stepped in to break up the fight and was punched in the forehead. No leads.
11. Theft, Saturday, January 26, 2019, 900 East King Street – Conestoga View (LT) – Unknown person/s stole medication from a locked cart. Total loss: $230.00. Investigation continues.
12. Retail Theft, 11:30 a.m., Saturday, January 26, 2019, 1204 Millersville Pike – Weis Markets (LT) – An unknown male stole twenty (20) sticks of deodorant from the store. Total loss: $104.80. Investigation continues.
13. Theft, December 29, 2018 to January 27, 2019, 200 block Second Lock Road (LT) – Unknown person/s stole a tree stand and a trail camera. Total loss: $341.75.