Daily News Release – Monday, January 25, 2021
Lieutenant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Noise Ordinance Violation Arrest, 3:07 a.m., Friday, January 22, 2021, 500 block Misty Drive (LT) – Umuhozamsnm Charmante, F/21, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after she permitted excessively loud music to be played at her residence, which disturbed her neighbors. Charmante was previously warned for the same offense. A citation was filed.
2. Soliciting Ordinance Violation Arrest, 2:37 p.m., Sunday, January 24, 2021, 1579 Fruitville Pike – Chick-Fil-A (MT) – Monica Dima, F/43, of Baltimore, MD, was charged with the above offense after she was observed soliciting the public for money without a permit, as required. Dima had three (3) times previously been warned for the same offense. A citation was issued.
3. Corruption of Minors / Furnishing Alcohol to Minors Arrest, 8:00 p.m., Sunday, December 27, 2020, 500 block Wallingford Road (MT) – Connor Riley Mays, M/18, of Millersville, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a DUI crash investigation. The driver in that crash, an underage juvenile, was under the influence of alcoholic beverages. The investigating officer determined Mays to be responsible for providing the alcoholic beverages to the minor. Mays agreed to a recorded interview and admitted to providing alcoholic beverages for a house party. The juvenile consumed the beverages and later crashed, after leaving the party. A criminal complaint was filed against Mays for the above offenses.
4. DUI Arrest, 2:58 a.m., Monday, December 28, 2020, 2800 block Kissel Hill Road (MT) – A 15-year-old juvenile from Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a crash investigation. The juvenile exhibited signs of impairment and admitted to consuming alcoholic beverages. The juvenile was arrested and chemical testing yielded a BAC of 0.069%. A juvenile allegation was filed with Juvenile Probation.
1. Burglary, 12:30 to 6:45 a.m., Friday, January 22, 2021, 1100 Millersville Pike – Getty Mart (LT) – Unknown person/s smashed a window at the business to gain entry. Once inside, they stole cash, cigarettes, and vape cartridges. Total loss: $7,882.20.
2. Theft From Motor Vehicle, 7:42 p.m., Saturday, January 23, 2021, 1100 block Edgemoor Court (MT) – Unknown person/s entered an unlocked vehicle as it sat parked in the area. Nothing was taken from inside the vehicle.