Daily News Release – Monday, January 18, 2021
Lieutenant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. DUI Arrest, 8:45 a.m., Tuesday, January 12, 2021, 1100 block Ranck Mill Road (LT) – Mamine Baner Kolubah, F/23, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a crash investigation. Kolubah was identified as a driver in that crash and exhibited signs of impairment. She also admitted to consuming alcoholic beverages prior to the crash. She was arrested and chemical testing yielded a BAC of 0.291%. A criminal complaint was filed.
2. Possession of Marijuana / Possession of Drug Paraphernalia Arrest, 10:01 p.m., Wednesday, January 6, 2021, 1400 block Manheim Pike (MT) – Mayra Cuevas Alvarez, F/40, of Livingston, CA, was charged with the above offense following a traffic stop for exceeding maximum speed limits. Officers searched Alvarez’s vehicle, which yielded marijuana, rolling papers, and two (2) plastic containers. A criminal complaint was filed.
3. Underage Drinking / Disorderly Conduct Arrest, 1:32 a.m., Friday, January 1, 2021, 1450 Harrisburg Pike – Residence Inn by Marriott (MT) – Elijah Irving Bynum, M/19, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a disturbance inside a hotel room he had rented for the evening. Bynum hosted a large party, which became excessively loud, and police were called. Officers discovered the party, where persons under the age of 21, and alcoholic beverages were present. Bynum was in possession of and consumed alcoholic beverages. Two (2) citations were filed.
4. Possession of Marijuana Arrest, 4:08 p.m., Monday, January 11, 2021, 1031 Edgemoor Court – Jaycee Park (MT) – A 16-year-old juvenile from Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after an officer on patrol came upon the juvenile in the park. While speaking with the juvenile, the officer observed a small plastic baggie containing marijuana, hanging out of the juvenile’s sweatshirt. The baggie was seized and a juvenile allegation was filed with Juvenile Probation.
5. Indirect Criminal Contempt (Protection From Abuse Violation) Arrest, 10:20 a.m., Sunday, January 17, 2021, 600 block Wallingford Road (MT) – Marcus A. Mobley, M/34, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a domestic dispute. Mobley came to the residence of a protected person and began banging on the door. Mobley fled the area after police were called. A criminal complaint was filed and an arrest warrant obtained. Any person knowing the whereabouts of Mobley should call the Manheim Township Police Department at 717-569-6401 or provide information anonymously by clicking “Submit a Tip” below.
6. Theft Arrest, 1:39 p.m., Saturday, January 16, 20210, 1241 Lititz Pike – Stauffer Park (MT) – Joseph Clay Huss, Jr., M/30, homeless, was charged with the above offense after he stole a backpack and contents from another person at the park. The backpack contained a phone charger, a wallet, and $45 in cash. Hours later, an officer on patrol observed Huss, Jr. on a bicycle, wearing the backpack in question. When the officer attempted to stop Huss, Jr., he fled and was able to successfully elude the officer. A criminal complaint was filed and an arrest warrant obtained. Huss, Jr. remains a wanted person at this time. Any person knowing the whereabouts of Huss, Jr. should call the Manheim Township Police Department at 717-569-6401 or provide information anonymously by clicking “Submit a Tip” below.
1. Criminal Mischief, January 15 to 16, 2021, 500 block Misty Drive (LT) – Unknown person/s threw a rock through the windshield of a vehicle which sat parked overnight. Total loss: $600.00.
2. Burglary, 11:25 p.m., Saturday, January 16, 2021, 1000 block Woods Avenue (LT) – An unknown Hispanic male entered an occupied residence and went up to the second floor, where the homeowner confronted him in the hallway. The male ran down the stairs and exited the home. No persons were hurt and no items were taken. Investigation continues.