Daily News Release – Monday, November 16, 2020
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Harassment Arrest, 4:30, p.m., Wednesday, November 11, 2020, 1200 block Millersville Pike (LT) – Delayra Orellana-Borrero, F/39, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after she struck another person during a verbal dispute. A citation was filed.
2. Disorderly Conduct Arrests, 8:59 a.m., Tuesday, November 10, 2020, 600 block Wyncroft Lane (LT) – Jasmira Soto, F/33, Shanice N. Soto, F/28, and Angela K. Martinez, F/28, all of Lancaster, PA, were charged with the above offense after they engaged in a physical fight outside in a public place, which alarmed others in the area. A citation was filed against each party.
3. DUI Arrest, 12:12 a.m., Monday, September 28, 2020, East Roseville Road at Eden Road (MT) – Jim Hecker, M/57, of New Holland, PA, was charged with the above offense following a crash investigation. Hecker was identified as a driver in that crash and exhibited signs of impairment. Hecker also admitted to consuming alcoholic beverages prior to the crash. A blood sample was obtained from Hecker and chemical analysis yielded a BAC of 0.216%. A criminal complaint was filed.
4. Dog Law Violation Arrest, 2:44 p.m., Tuesday, November 10, 2020, 900 block Ranck Mill Road (LT) – Arleidi Galan-Figueredo, F/37, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after she permitted her dogs to run at large. Galan-Figueredo had previously been warned for the same offense. A citation was filed.
5. Possession of Marijuana / Possession of Drug Paraphernalia Arrest, 12:13 a.m., Monday, November 16, 2020, 1200 block Lititz Pike (MT) – Rhiannon Audrey Bosch, F/21, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a traffic stop for suspicious activity. Officers searched Bosch’s vehicle which yielded marijuana, THC vape cartridges, digital scales, packaging materials, a smoking device, and a marijuana grinder. A criminal complaint was filed.
6. Retail Theft Arrest, 9:07 p.m., Saturday, November 14, 2020, 2030 Fruitville Pike – Walmart (MT) – Jeffery S. Maye, M/37, homeless, was charged with the above offense after he was observed stealing $19.76 worth of merchandise from the store. A citation was issued.
7. Dog Law Violation Arrest, 2:38 p.m., Friday, November 13, 2020, 900 block Ranck Mill Road (LT) – Angel Herrera-Diaz, M/37, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he permitted his dog to run at large. Herrera-Diaz had previously been warned for the same offense. A citation was filed.
8. Terroristic Threats / Stalking / Criminal Trespass Arrest, 8:00 a.m., Thursday, November 12, 2020, 900 block Sterling Place (LT) – Derek D. Nin, M/23, of Reading, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a domestic dispute. During the altercation, Nin sent numerous text messages and audio messages to the victim, stating that he would did for his child, and would get into “shoot outs” with the victim, police, or anyone else who got in the way of him seeing his child. The victim came to police to file a report. While doing so, Nin sent a photograph of himself inside the victim’s residence. Officers responded to the residence, found Nin inside, and took him into custody. He was processed and taken to Central Arraignment.
CRIMES & INCIDENTS
1. Forgery, November 11 to 12, 2020, 1004 Harrisburg Pike – Turkey Hill (MT) – Unknown person/s passed a counterfeit $20.00 bill at the store. The same bill was then issued to another customer as change, when the counterfeit note was detected.
2. Access Device Fraud, November 7 to 9, 2020, 150 Granite Run Drive – Fairfield Inn & Suites (MT) – Unknown person/s used a stolen credit card to rent two (2) rooms. Total loss: $467.12.
3. Robbery, 9:26 a.m., Friday, November 13, 2020, 1262 Lititz Pike – Walgreen’s (MT) – Two (2) unknown black males entered the store and passed a note to the pharmacist, demanding Oxycodone. Both males were wearing all black, hooded sweatshirts, and face masks. No persons were injured during the robbery. Total loss unknown at this time.
4. Access Device Fraud, 9:35 a.m., Thursday, November 12, 2020, 1000 block Sterling Place (LT) – Unknown person/s accessed the victim’s debit card and used it to make $19.09 worth of fraudulent purchases.
5. Criminal Mischief, 7:00 p.m., Friday, November 13, 2020, 500 block Abbeyville Road (LT) – Unknown person/s kicked the victim’s storm door for unknown reasons, causing $150.00 in damage.
6. Retail Theft, 6:22 p.m., Sunday, November 15, 2020, 880 Plaza Boulevard – Ollie’s Bargain Outlet (MT) – Three (3) unidentified females exited the store with a shopping cart full of merchandise. Unknown loss at this time.
7. Criminal Mischief, 6:00 to 7:27 p.m., Sunday, November 15, 2020, 1100 block Elm Avenue (LT) – Unknown person/s slashed three (3) tires of a vehicle parked in the area. Total loss: $450.00.