Daily News Release - Monday 11/11/2019
Daily News Release – Monday, November 11, 2019
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Harassment Arrests, 1:09 p.m., Wednesday, October 30, 2019, 1900 block Broad Street (EP) – Joanna Ruth Hagens, F/24, and Kyle Michael Davis, M/28, both of East Petersburg, PA, were charged with the above offense following a domestic dispute. During the altercation, Hagens shoved Davis and Davis tackled Hagens. A citation was filed against each party.
2. Public Drunkenness Arrest, 2:17 p.m., Friday, November 8, 2019, 1200 block Millersville Pike (LT) – Edward H. Snyder, IV, M/33, of Spring Grove, PA, was charged with the above offense after he injected heroin in a parking lot. Snyder, IV was found unconscious, which alarmed others in the area. A citation was filed.
3. Disturbance Arrests, 9:34 p.m., Tuesday, November 5, 2019, 200 block Dickens Drive (LT) – Sean A. Brison, M/44, and Brandon L. Brison, M/28, both of Lancaster, PA, were charged following a physical disturbance, in which both men were physically fighting with another person in a public place. During the altercation, Sean A. Brison punched the other person in the face with his fist. Sean A. Brison was charged with Harassment and Disorderly Conduct. Brandon L. Brison was charged with Disorderly Conduct. All of the charges were filed.
4. Indirect Criminal Contempt (Protection From Abuse Order Violation) Arrest, November 7 to 8, 2019, 400 block Eden Road (MT) – Kevin L. Joyner, Jr., M/36, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he made unwanted contact with a protected person. Joyner was arrested, processed, and taken to Central Arraignment.
5. Criminal Mischief / Harassment / Disorderly Conduct Arrest, 9:34 p.m., Tuesday, November 5, 2019, 200 block Dickens Drive (LT) – Marcell David Hill, M/27, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a domestic dispute at his residence. During the altercation, Hill struck the victim in the face and head several times with an open and closed hand. Hill then threw the victim’s cell phone, causing $600.00 in damages. Hill then physically engaged two (2) additional people who were also on scene, which further caused a disturbance to the public. A criminal complaint was filed.
6. Theft Arrest, 10:14 a.m., Friday, November 8, 2019, 1569 Fruitville Pike – PJ Welihan’s (MT) – Oliver D. Moore, M/49, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he was observed stealing a $42.99 bottle of liquor from the restaurant’s storage room. A criminal complaint was filed.
CRIMES & INCIDENTS
1. Theft, November 3 to 8, 2019, 400 block Wetherburn Drive (MT) – Unknown person/s stole $700.00 in jewelry from a bedroom after having an open house for an upcoming real estate sale.
2. Selective Enforcement Traffic Detail, 12:00 to 4:00 p.m., Friday, November 8, 2019, Route 283 West at Route 30 West (MT) – Officers performed a selective traffic enforcement detail as part of the PA Aggressive Driving Campaign. Thirty-one (31) motorists were stopped resulting in thirty (30) citations and two (2) written warnings being issued for various moving violations including Maximum Speed Limits, Careless Driving, and Move-Over Law. The highest recorded speed was 91 MPH in this 55 MPH zone.
3. Theft, 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., Thursday, November 7, 2019, 1400 block Quarry Lane (LT) – Unknown person/s stole $2,500.00 worth of rolled coins from a house while the residents were in the midst of a move.
4. Forgery, 7:07 p.m., Wednesday, November 6, 2019, 2030 Fruitville Pike – Walmart (MT) – An unknown male and unknown female used thirty-eight (38) counterfeit $20.00 bills to “pay” for merchandise.
5. Theft By Deception, 9:00 a.m., Wednesday, November 6, 2019, 2100 block Coventry Road (MT) – A resident was told they won a lottery as part of a fraud / scam. The resident sent $12,500.00 in US currency to cover the “taxes” for the $400,000.00 jackpot prize.
6. Retail Theft, 3:02 p.m., Tuesday, October 22, 2019, 2030 Fruitville Pike – Walmart (MT) – An unknown white or Hispanic male stole two (2) hoverboards valued at $396.00 and fled in a green Chevrolet S-10 pickup truck.
7. Criminal Mischief, 1:00 to 10:00 a.m., Saturday, November 9, 2019, 900 block East Orange Street (LT) – Unknown person/s threw a rock through the driver’s side window of a vehicle parked in the area, causing it to shatter. Total loss: $110.00.
8. Theft of Services, 3:00 p.m., Saturday, November 9, 2019, 800 block Sterling Place (LT) – Two (2) white or Hispanic males and one (1) white or Hispanic female fled from a taxi cab to avoid the fare after the driver took them to this location from an address in Lancaster City. Total loss: $14.85.