Daily News Release - Monday 10/22/2018
Daily News Release – Monday, October 22, 2018
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Park Hours Violation Arrest, 10:36 p.m., Tuesday, October 9, 2018, 1409 Wabank Road – St. Joseph’s Athletic Field Park (LT) – Amos Clay, III, M/26, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he was found inside the park after hours. A citation was filed.
2. Public Drunkenness Arrest, 4:50 a.m., Sunday, October 21, 2018, 1500 block Fruitville Pike (MT) – Pedro Marrero, M/29, was charged with the above offense after he was observed walking down the middle of Fruitville Pike in and amongst vehicles. Marrerro admitted to consuming alcohol and was falling over while speaking with police. A citation was issued.
3. Possession of Marijuana / Possession of Drug Paraphernalia Arrest, 5:13 p.m., Friday, October 19, 2018, Clark Street at Riverside Avenue (LT) – Justin Michael Roman, M/24, of Reinholds, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a traffic stop. Officers searched Roman’s vehicle which yielded marijuana, a marijuana grinder, and a smoking pipe. A criminal complaint was filed.
4. Possession of Marijuana Arrest, 9:13 a.m., Monday, October 15, 2018, 115 Blue Streak Boulevard – Manheim Township High School (MT) – A 15-year-old juvenile was charged with the above offense after school officials found the juvenile in possession of marijuana. A juvenile allegation was filed with Juvenile Probation.
5. Retail Theft Arrests, 12:40 p.m., Friday, October 19, 2018, 2030 Fruitville Pike – Walmart (MT) – Meranda L. Burkholder, F/18, and Bonnie L. Keith, F/37, both of Lancaster, PA, were charged with the above offense after they stole $157.19 worth of merchandise from the store. Both were arrested, processed, and arraigned before Magisterial District Judge David P. Miller. Both were released on their own recognizance with pending hearings.
6. Simple Assault / Harassment Arrest, 6:30 a.m., Friday, October 19, 2018, 1900 block Northbrook Drive (MT) – Steven A. Billas, M/25, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a domestic dispute at his residence. During the altercation, Billas punched the victim in the face under the left eye. The punch caused a cut on the inside of the victim’s left cheek. The victim also had a swollen and blood-covered thumb. Billas was arrested, processed, and arraigned before Magisterial District Judge David P. Miller. Bail was set at $5,000.00 which Billas could not post. He was remanded to Lancaster County Prison.
CRIMES & INCIDENTS
1. Theft, October 14-19, 2018, 1300 block Glen Moore Circle (MT) – Unknown person/s stole two (2) Scott bicycles from a backyard. Total loss: $1,200.00.
2. Burglary, 1:00 a.m., Sunday, October 21, 2018, 1676 Manheim Pike – George’s Chiropractic (MT) – Unknown person/s entered the business after hours and stole cash and checks. Total loss: $5,260.00. Investigation continues.
3. Criminal Mischief, October 21, 2018, 1024 Harrisburg Pike – Chabad Jewish Center (MT) – Unknown person/s broke out a window. Total loss unknown.
4. Theft From Motor Vehicle, October 18-19, 2018, 600 block Deerbrush Gardens (MT) – Unknown person/s entered a vehicle and stole a laptop computer. Total loss: $1,500.00.
5. Burglary, 8:45-11:00 a.m., Sunday, October 21, 2018, 2600 block Mondamin Farm Road (MT) – Unknown person/s entered the residence and stole a porcelain doll valued at $1,000.00. Investigation continues.