Daily News Release - Friday, January 19, 2018
1. Public Drunkenness Arrest, 5:05 p.m., Saturday, January 13, 2018, 1246 Millersville Pike – Regal Cinema (LT) – Shawn F. Hollywood, M/56, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he was observed heavily intoxicated, covered in blood, and exhibiting signs of facial injury. Hollywood could not recall how he was injured. A citation was filed.
2. Retail Theft Arrest, 4:00 p.m., Wednesday, January 17, 2018, 2030 Fruitville Pike – Walmart (MT) – Edgar O. Roman, M/28, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he was observed stealing $43.42 worth of merchandise. A citation was issued.
3. Possession of Marijuana / Possession of Drug Paraphernalia Arrest, 11:58 a.m., Thursday, January 18, 2018, 6300 block Lemon Street (EP) – Jacob Lee Casteneda, M/34, of East Petersburg, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a traffic stop. Officers searched Casteneda’s vehicle which yielded 0.80g of marijuana, a small smoking pipe, and a digital scale. A criminal complaint was filed.
4. Harassment Arrest, 7:44 p.m., Friday, January 18, 2018, 600 block Janet Avenue (MT) – Zyara A. Martinez, F/24, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after she grabbed and shoved another person during an altercation. A citation was filed.
CRIMES & INCIDENTS
1. Burglary, 10:07-11:39 p.m., Tuesday, January 16, 2018, 1000 block North Lime Street (MT) – Unknown person/s forced entry into a residence and stole $855.00 worth of electronics.
2. Theft of Services, 11:20 p.m., Thursday, January 18, 2018, 1500 block Passey Lane (LT) – Unpaid cab fare. Total loss: $11.51.
3. Theft From Motor Vehicle, January 17-18, 2018, 1200 block Wheatland Avenue (LT) – Unlocked vehicle. Total loss: $500.00.