Daily News Release – Friday, September 06, 2019
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Disorderly Conduct Arrest, 9:43 p.m., Thursday, September 5, 2019, 541 Airport Road – Penn Cinema (MT) – Justin B. Rissler, M/21, of Ephrata, PA, was charged with the above offense after he climbed onto the front façade of the movie theatre and was observed banging on the “Penn Cinema” sign. Rissler did this in front of other patrons who were alarmed at his actions. A citation was filed.
2. Criminal Mischief Arrest, 11:46 a.m., Thursday, August 22, 2019, 1000 block Manheim Pike (MT) – Emmit S. Jeffries, M/21, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he spray-painted a block wall causing approximately $200.00 in damage. A criminal complaint was filed.
3. DUI Arrest, 5:51 p.m., Sunday, August 18, 2019, Manheim Pike at Route 283 West (MT) – Richard Carl Gordon, III, M/31, of Lititz, PA, was charged with the above offense following a crash investigation. Gordon, III was identified as a driver in that crash and exhibited signs of impairment. Gordon, III admitted to smoking marijuana earlier in the day. A blood sample was obtained and chemical testing yielded the presence of THC. A criminal complaint was filed.
1. Burglary, September 4 to 5, 2019, 200 Golf Drive – Overlook Golf Course (MT) – Unknown person/s smashed a window and entered the golf pro shop. Once inside, cash was taken. Total loss: $1,600.00 in loot and damages. Investigation continues.
2. Burglary, September 4 to 5, 2019, 125 Golf Drive – Sand Trap Restaurant (MT) – Unknown person/s entered the restaurant using a key located inside the pro shop. Once inside, cash was taken. Total loss: $1,472.02. Investigation continues.
3. Access Device Fraud, July 22 to September 3, 2019, 100 block Pleasure Road (MT) – Unknown person/s accessed the victim’s checking account to charge forty-nine (49) different UBER and UBER EATS services. Total loss: $549.00.
4. Criminal Mischief, 11:20 p.m., Thursday, September 5, 2019, 2200 block Coventry Road (MT) – Unknown person/s slashed two (2) tires on a vehicle which sat parked in the area. Total loss: $400.00.