Daily News Release – Friday, September 27, 2019
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Public Drunkenness / Disorderly Conduct Arrest, 3:05 a.m., Saturday, September 14, 2019, 600 block Royal View Drive (MT) – Michael A. Pepper, M/23, of Harrisburg, PA, was charged with the above offenses after he was observed having a verbal argument with another person. Pepper was under the influence of alcoholic beverages at the time of the dispute. Two (2) citations were filed.
2. Noise Violation Arrest, 11:39 p.m., Saturday, September 21, 2019, 100 block Charles Road (LT) – Joyce Gonzalez-Mercado, F/31, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a disturbance at her residence. Gonzalez-Mercado was playing music loud enough that could be heard well beyond the boundaries of her residence. A citation was filed.
3. Public Drunkenness Arrest, 10:38 p.m., Wednesday, September 25, 2019, East King Street at Willis Lane (LT) – Robert J. NiCastro, M/53, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he was observed under the influence of alcoholic beverages to the degree that he was stumbling and disoriented. A citation was issued.
4. Harassment Arrest, 11:59 p.m., Saturday, September 22, 2019, 600 block Wyncroft Lane (LT) – Zoraida Fernandez, F/39, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a domestic dispute at her residence. During the altercation, Fernandez shoved, punched, and used a cord to restrain another person. A citation was filed.
1. Scattering Rubbish (Littering), 6:00 a.m., Wednesday, September 25, 2019, 400 block Candlewyck Road (MT) – Unknown person/s discarded a deceased dog along a stream. Investigation continues.
2. Access Device Fraud, 12:00 p.m., Monday, August 26, 2019, 500 block Greenhowe Drive (MT) – Unknown person/s accessed the victim’s credit card and used it to make $3,184.71 worth of fraudulent purchases.
3. Burglary, September 10 to 11, 2019, 1300 block Wheatland Avenue (LT) – Unknown person/s entered an open garage door to gain entry to the residence. Once inside, a briefcase containing makeup and jewelry was taken. Three (3) bicycles were also taken. Total loss: $8,977.00.
4. Theft, 8:56 p.m., Thursday, September 26, 2019, 1600 Judie Lane (LT) – An unknown black male stole an Apple iPhone after he agreed to meet the victim for a sale. The male ran off with the phone after being allowed an opportunity to examine it. Total loss: $150.00.