Daily News Release - Friday 9/20/2019
Daily News Release – Friday, September 20, 2019
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. DUI Arrest, 10:43 p.m., Tuesday, August 13, 2019, North School Lane at Marietta Avenue (LT) – Jose L. Rivera-Vega, M/56, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a crash investigation. Rivera-Vega was identified as a driver in that crash and exhibited signs of impairment. Chemical testing yielded a BAC of 0.190%. A criminal complaint was filed.
2. DUI / Possession of Heroin / Possession of Drug Paraphernalia Arrest, 12:59 p.m., Monday, September 19, 2019, 1500 block Lititz Pike (MT) – Amber K. Costarella, F/34, of Willow Street, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a traffic stop for erratic driving. Costarella exhibited signs of impairment and admitted to using cocaine and heroin prior to driving. She was taken into physical custody for DUI. During a search incident to arrest, officers located eighteen (18) baggies of heroin, five (5) baggies of cocaine, thirteen (13) methadone pills, and one (1) hypodermic needle. A criminal complaint was filed.
3. Theft Arrest, 4:12 p.m., Friday, August 20, 2019, 100 block Dickens Drive (LT) – Danielle E. Deibler, F/26, of New Providence, PA, was charged with the above offense after she was observed stealing a package that had been delivered to a residence. Total loss: $35.00. A criminal complaint was filed.
CRIMES & INCIDENTS
1. Access Device Fraud, September 9 to 18, 2019, 1500 block Passey Lane (LT) – Unknown person/s accessed the victim’s debit card and made $213.45 worth of fraudulent purchases.
2. Indecent Exposure, 8:55 a.m., Thursday, September 19, 2019, 900 block East Orange Street (LT) – An unknown Hispanic teenager exposed his genitals and urinated in front of a person not known to him. The male fled when the victim yelled at him.
3. Retail Theft, 8:25 p.m., Thursday, September 19, 2019, 1278 Millersville Pike – CVS Pharmacy (LT) – An unknown male entered the store and stole $50.47 worth of merchandise from the store.