Daily News Release – Friday, July 24, 2020
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Public Drunkenness Arrest, 2:04 p.m., Wednesday, July 22, 2020, 1700 block Judie Lane (LT) – Victor S. Yanez, M/27, of Millersville, PA, was charged with the above offense after he was observed stumbling and slurring his words in a public location. It was determined that Yanez was under the influence of crystal methamphetamine. A citation was filed.
2. Illicit Drug Offense Arrests, 8:54 p.m., Tuesday, June 30, 2020, 1241 Lititz Pike – Stauffer Park (MT) – Two 16-year-old juveniles were charged with the above offense after both were found inside a vehicle, which smelled of marijuana. Officers searched the vehicle and located marijuana and a metal marijuana grinder. One juvenile was charged with Possession of Marijuana, the other was charged with Possession of Drug Paraphernalia. Juvenile allegations were filed with Juvenile Probation.
3. Possession of Marijuana Arrest, 1:24 a.m., Sunday, July 5, 2020, 1200 block Hillcrest Road (LT) – Jeremiah C. Heidebrecht, M/20, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he was observed walking away from a reported disturbance. An officer approached Heidebrecht and noted that he smelled of marijuana. Heidebrecht voluntarily gave the marijuana to the officer. A criminal complaint was filed.
4. Retail Theft Arrest, 8:05 p.m., Wednesday, July 22, 2020, 2030 Fruitville Pike – Walmart (MT) – A 17-year-old juvenile was charged with the above offense after she stole $89.29 worth of merchandise from the store. A citation was filed and the juvenile was released to an adult.
5. Endangering Welfare of Children Arrest, 11:11 a.m., Friday, July 17, 2020, 2000 Crossings Boulevard – Wegman’s (MT) – Jessica D. Pizarro, F/34, of Mountville, PA, was charged with the above offense after she left her two (2) children (ages 6 and 8) unattended in her parked vehicle for one (1) hour. During that time period, the vehicle was not running and daytime temperatures were in excess of 840F. A criminal complaint was filed.
1. Selective Enforcement Traffic Detail, 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., Thursday, July 23, 2020, New Holland Pike at Eden Road (MT) – Officers performed a selective traffic enforcement detail as part of the PA Aggressive Driving Campaign. During this time period, eight (8) vehicles were stopped resulting in eight (8) written warnings. No seatbelt violations were observed. Red-light infractions were the targeted offense.
2. Criminal Mischief, July 21 to 22, 2020, 600 block McGrann Boulevard (MT) – Unknown person/s slashed one (1) tire of a vehicle, which sat parked overnight. Total loss: $77.00.
3. Criminal Mischief, July 22 to 23, 2020, 600 block McGrann Boulevard (MT) – Unknown person/s slashed one (1) tire of a vehicle, which sat parked overnight. Total loss: $77.00.