Daily News Release - Friday 5/4/2018
Daily News Release – Friday, May 04, 2018
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Harassment Arrest, 11:33 a.m., Sunday, April 29, 2018, 100 block Jennings Drive (LT) – Justin K. Price, M/38, of York, PA, was charged with the above offense after he sent a text message and an email to a person who previously requested no further contact with him. A citation was filed.
2. Dog Law Arrests, 1:00 p.m., Saturday, April 21, 2018, Deep Hollow Lane (LT) – Johna K. Vitale, F/53, was charged with the three (3) violations of the PA dog law. Vitale failed to control her dog, it left her property, and attacked another dog. During the investigation it was determined that Vitale had not registered nor vaccinated the dog as required. Three (3) citations were filed.
3. Harassment Arrest, 7:31 a.m., Wednesday, May 2, 2018, 900 block Edgewood Avenue (LT) – Christina M. Garcia, F/30, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a domestic dispute at her residence. During the altercation, Garcia struck the victim in the face and threw items at him. A citation was filed.
4. Possession of Marijuana / Possession of Drug Paraphernalia Arrest, 12:40 a.m., Friday, May 4, 2018, Knollwood Drive (MT) – Judah L. Buch, M/43, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a call for service at his residence on an unrelated matter. Officers located marijuana and two (2) smoking devices inside his residence. A criminal complaint was filed.
5. Strangulation / Simple Assault / Terroristic Threats / Criminal Mischief / Harassment Arrest, 5:07 a.m., Tuesday, May 1, 2018, 100 block Dickens Drive (LT) – Rambo Bronson Norton, M/29, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a domestic dispute. During the altercation, Norton intentionally choked the victim, impeding her breathing, and causing physical injury to her neck. Norton also shoved the victim’s face onto a kitchen counter, threw her over a couch, and pushed her into a towel rack. The victim sustained scratches on her face as a result of being pushed into the kitchen counter. During the incident, Norton was verbally threatening to kill her the victim. Also, during the altercation, Norton intentionally punched a microwave, braking it, causing a loss of $200.00. Norton fled the area prior to police arrival and an arrest warrant was obtained. Norton was later located, arrested, arraigned, and taken to Lancaster County Prison after not being able to post his $10,000.00 bail.
6. Criminal Trespass Arrest, 4:15 a.m., Saturday, April 28, 2018, 66 Keller Avenue – K&G Trucking (MT) – Brianna R. Oberdorf, F/19, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after she was found inside the above business, during non-business hours. Oberdorf did not have permission to be inside the business and was recently arrested for the same offense in April 2018. Oberdorf was arrested and taken to Central Arraignment.
7. Possession With Intent to Deliver Marijuana / Possession of Drug Paraphernalia Arrest, 1:27 p.m., Thursday, May 3, 2018, North Queen Street at McGovern Avenue (MT) – Matthew A. Schreck, M/32, of Columbia, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a traffic stop. Officers searched Schreck’s vehicle which yielded 92.63g of marijuana and a digital scale. Schreck was arrested, processed, and taken before Magisterial District Judge Jonathan Heisse, who set his bail at $75,000.00. Schreck was unable to post bail and was remanded to Lancaster County Prison.
8. Stalking Arrest, April 27-28, 2018, 1100 block Ranck Mill Road (LT) – Dru Daniel Conner, M/44, of Elizabethtown, PA, was charged with the above offense after he continued to contact a person, who has an active no-contact Protection From Abuse order against Conner. Conner was charged last week with violating the Protection From Abuse order, as well as Stalking. Now, an additional criminal complaint containing two (2) additional counts of Stalking was filed and another arrest warrant obtained. Conner continues to remain a wanted person at this time. Any person knowing the whereabouts of Conner should contact the Manheim Township Police Department at 717-569-6401 or provide information anonymously by clicking “Submit A Tip.”
9. Strangulation / Disorderly Conduct Arrest, 2:16 p.m., Wednesday, May 2, 2018, 2030 Fruitville Pike – Walmart (MT) – Dennis T. Scipio, M/28, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a domestic dispute at the Walmart. During the altercation, Scipio placed an arm around one victim’s throat which impeded her ability to breathe for approximately five (5) seconds. Scipio then placed both hands on the throat of a second victim, applied pressure, and impeded her ability to breathe. Scipio then pushed this victim to the ground, which caused injury to her body. Scipio’s actions took place in a crowded parking lot and alarmed numerous people. Scipio was arrested and taken to Central Arraignment.
10. DUI Arrest, 1:39 a.m., Saturday, April 7, 2018, Route 283 West at Manheim Pike (MT) – Shane Allen Martin, M/27, of Narvon, PA, was charged with the above offense following a traffic stop. Martin exhibited signs of impairment and chemical testing yielded a BAC of 0.019%, as well as the presence of Amphetamine, Hydrocodone, Topiramate, and Zolpidem (all controlled substances). A criminal complaint was filed.
CRIMES & INCIDENTS
1. Criminal Mischief, April 30 to May 1, 2018, 1002 North Duke Street – Q’s Bar (MT) – Unknown person/s damaged two (2) tire stems and pour sugar into the gas tank of a vehicle. Total loss: $560.00.