Daily News Release - Friday 5/24/2019
Daily News Release – Friday, May 24, 2019
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Disorderly Conduct Arrest, 5:51 p.m., Monday, April 29, 2019, Janet Avenue at Grandview Boulevard (MT) – Teddy Gaud, M/48, of Columbia, PA, was charged with the above offense following a road rage incident. During the altercation, Gaud drove his vehicle in front of the victim’s vehicle in an aggressive manner to force them to stop. Gaud then exited his vehicle in the middle of the street and yelled and cursed at the victim. A citation was filed.
2. Harassment Arrest, 7:34 p.m., Thursday, May 23, 2019, 600 block Janet Avenue (MT) – Eliud Monet, Jr., M/25, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a domestic dispute. During the altercation, Monet, Jr. pushed and scratched another person, which caused injury. A citation was filed.
3. Possession of Marijuana Arrest, 12:03 a.m., Monday, May 20, 2019, 900 block Elm Avenue (LT) – Kiran A. Methani, F/18, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a traffic stop for suspicious activity. Officers saw marijuana in plain view while speaking with Methani. Officers searched Methani’s vehicle which yielded additional marijuana. A criminal complaint was filed.
4. DUI Arrest, 7:25 p.m., Friday, May 17, 2019, Oregon Pike at Jake Landis Road (MT) – Todd William Bruteyn, M/46, of Leola, PA, was charged with the above offense following a crash investigation. Bruteyn was identified as a driver in that crash and exhibited signs of impairment. Bruteyn was arrested and chemical testing yielded a BAC of 0.156%. A criminal complaint was filed.
CRIMES & INCIDENTS
1. Criminal Mischief, May 22 to 23, 2019, 1600 block Chadwick Circle (LT) – Unknown person/s entered an unlocked vehicle and damaged the wiring inside the dashboard. Total loss unknown.
2. Access Device Fraud, 5:00 p.m., Tuesday, May 21, 2019, 2700 block Madison Court (EP) – Unknown person/s accessed the victim’s debit card and used it to make a series of fraudulent purchases in Connecticut. Total loss: $198.50.
3. Forgery, May 3, 2019, 231 Granite Run Drive – Lancaster Orthopedic Group (MT) – The business changed the direct deposit information for an employee after they received an email from an unknown person, pretending to be the employee. The email instructed the business to reroute the direct deposit payment to another account. Total loss: $3,461.75.
4. Retail Theft, 4:45 p.m., Thursday, May 23, 2019, 1278 Millersville Pike – CVS Pharmacy (LT) – An unknown male stole fifteen (15) 12-packs of soda from the store. Total loss: $97.05. This appears to be the same male that is responsible for similar thefts from the same store over the past month.