Daily News Release - Friday 4/13/2018
Daily News Release – Friday, April 13, 2018
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Possession With Intent to Deliver Heroin / Possession of Marijuana / Possession of Drug Paraphernalia Arrest, 9:10 a.m., Friday, April 13, 2018, 100 block Grandview Avenue (LT) – Scott Michael Stubbe, M/53, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offenses after officers executed a search warrant at his residence. The search warrant was obtained following an investigation into drug activity at Stubbe’s residence. During the search officers located more than 40 bags of heroin, marijuana, drug packaging material, glass pipes, and $1,550.00 in cash. Stubbe was arrested, processed, and taken before Magisterial District Judge Jodie Richardson for arraignment.
2. Disorderly Conduct Arrest, 7:30 p.m., Thursday, April 12, 2018, 136 Keller Avenue – Absolute Towing (MT) – Roger D. Horton, M/48, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after yelling at the owner of the company in the presence of a large crowd during an auction. A citation was filed.
3. Possession of Drug Paraphernalia Arrest, 12:04 a.m., Thursday, April 4, 2018, Lititz Pike at Oregon Pike (MT) – William Earl McGinnis, M/20, of Conestoga, PA, was charged with the above offense following a traffic stop. Officers searched McGinnis’ vehicle which yielded a marijuana grinder. A criminal complaint was filed.
4. Possession of Marijuana Arrest, 10:38 a.m., Tuesday, April 10, 2018, McGovernville Road at McGovernville Road (MT) – Johnathan M. Hulyo, II, M/24, of Lititz, PA, was charged with the above offense following a traffic stop. Officers searched Hulyo’s vehicle which yielded marijuana. A criminal complaint was filed.
5. DUI Arrest, 2:01 a.m., Friday, March 30, 2018, Route 30 East at New Holland Pike (MT) – Seat Sook, F/40, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a crash investigation. Sook was identified as a driver in the crash and exhibited signs of impairment. Chemical testing yielded a BAC of 0.183%. A criminal complaint was filed.
6. DUI Arrest, 1:06 a.m., Friday, April 13, 2018, Route 30 West at New Holland Pike (MT) – Matthew Peter Mullins, M/43, of Lititz, PA, was charged with the above offense following a traffic stop. Mullins exhibited signs of impairment and was arrested. Mullins refused chemical testing. A criminal complaint was filed.
CRIMES & INCIDENTS
1. Theft, April 10-12, 2018, 1400 block Hollywood Drive (MT) – Theft of hubcaps. Total loss: $340.00.
2. Criminal Mischief, 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Thursday, April 12, 2018, 2030 Fruitville Pike – Walmart (MT) – Scratches sustained to a vehicle parked in the parking lot. Total loss: $500.00.
3. Criminal Mischief, March 2018, 900 block Grofftown Road (LT) – Scratches sustained to a vehicle after juveniles were seen jumping on it. Unknown loss.