Daily News Release - Friday 3/23/2018
Daily News Release – Friday, March 23, 2018
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Fleeing or Attempting to Elude a Police Officer / Recklessly Endangering Another Person / Hit & Run Arrest, 5:27 p.m., Friday, March 2, 2018, 1204 Lititz Pike – A-Plus (MT) – Timothy Aaron Flemming, M/22, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a traffic stop. An officer initiated a traffic stop on Flemming’s vehicle and he pulled into the parking lot of the A-Plus. As the officer approached Flemming’s vehicle on foot, he drove off. After a brief low speed pursuit, Flemming began to drive reckless and the pursuit was discontinued. Flemming continued to drive in a reckless manner and crashed into another vehicle on North Prince Street. Flemming fled the scene of the crash. It was determined that Flemming’s driver’s license was suspended DUI related at the time of the pursuit. A criminal complaint was filed and an arrest warrant obtained. Flemming remains a wanted person at this time. Any person knowing Flemming’s whereabouts should contact the Manheim Township Police Department at 717-569-6401 or provide information anonymously by clicking “Submit a Tip.”
CRIMES & INCIDENTS
1. Criminal Mischief, 1:45-2:45 p.m., Thursday, March 22, 2018, 1300 Lititz Pike – LA Fitness (MT) – Damaged locker. Total loss $100.00.
2. Theft, 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., Thursday, March 22, 2018, 600 block Warminster Lane (MT) – Theft of patio furniture. Total loss: $5,000.00.
3. Identity Theft, 10:00 a.m., Tuesday, March 20, 2018, 1900 block Larchmont Lane (MT) – An unknown person/s used a resident’s information to open a cell phone account and accrue charges. Total loss: $3,712.00.
4. Criminal Mischief, 8:45-11:00 a.m., Thursday, March 22, 2018, 2700 block Southwick Drive (MT) – Smashed window of a vehicle. Total loss: Unknown.
5. Criminal Mischief, March 21-22, 2018, 100 block Sterling Place (LT) – Damaged vehicle mirror. Total loss: $50.00.
6. Criminal Mischief, 12:30 a.m., Thursday, March 22, 2018, 2600 block Northfield Drive (EP) – Vehicle’s paint was scratched and two (2) tires slashed. Total loss: $800.00.