Daily News Release - Friday 3/15/2019
Daily News Release – Friday, March 15, 2019
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Drug Arrests, 9:56 p.m., Sunday, March 10, 2019, 1800 block Oregon Pike (MT) – Leah Nicole Amico, F/18, and Devan Robert Schaeffer, M/20, both of Lancaster, PA, were charged with various drug offenses following a traffic stop for an inoperable headlamp. Officers searched the vehicle which yielded marijuana, a marijuana grinder, and a smoking device inside Amico’s purse. A glass smoking device was found underneath Schaeffer’s seat. A criminal complaint was filed against each party.
2. Disorderly Conduct Arrest, 10:28 p.m., Thursday, March 14, 2019, Route 30 West at Route 222 (MT) – Nathaniel L. Echegoyen, M/18, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he operated a vehicle with an exhaust system that had been modified to sound like gunfire when the vehicle was operated. Echegoyen’s actions alarmed residents who repeatedly called 9-1-1. A citation was filed.
3. Disorderly Conduct Arrest, 4:44 p.m., Wednesday, March 13, 2019, Ranck Avenue at Ranck Mill Road (LT) – Doris Perez-Feliciano, F/46, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a disturbance at a crash scene. Perez-Feliciano yelled and swore at the other driver. She also struck the victim’s vehicle window with her hand and repeatedly circled the car. A citation was issued.
CRIMES & INCIDENTS
1. Theft From Motor Vehicle, February 8 to March 11, 2019, 1900 block Longview Drive (MT) – Unknown person/s entered an unlocked vehicle and stole a backpack and contents. Total loss: $379.00.
2. Theft By Deception, 3:02 p.m., Tuesday, March 12, 2019, 2600 block Stagecoach Lane (MT) – Unknown person/s scammed a victim out of $900.00 using a Craigslist advertisement.
3. Identity Theft, 2:32 p.m., Wednesday, March 13, 2019, 100 block Shreiner Road (MT) – Unknown person/s opened a utility account in the victim’s name, thereby affecting his credit score.
4. Vehicle Theft, March 12-13, 2019, 1300 Lititz Pike – LA Fitness (MT) – Unknown person/s stole a silver 2011 Dodge Avenger from the parking lot of the gym after the owner accidentally left the keys behind. Total loss: $5,500.00.
5. Theft By Deception, 12:00-4:00 p.m., Tuesday, March 12, 2019, 600 block Covington Place (MT) – Unknown person/s scammed a victim out of $1,500.00 after convincing the victim they were financial investors.
6. Theft, 6:20 p.m., Thursday, March 14, 2019, 2042 Lititz Pike – Overlook Skate Park (MT) – Unknown person/s stole a pair of air buds after the victim had placed them down and walked away. Total loss: $160.00.