Daily News Release - Friday 2/9/2018
1. Retail Theft Arrest, 11:13 a.m., Wednesday, January 10, 2018, 2030 Fruitville Pike – Walmart (MT) – Jennifer L. Stoddard, F/42, unknown address, was charged with the above offense after she attempted to steal $348.00 worth of merchandise. Stoddard was confronted by store employees and fled without the merchandise. A criminal complaint was filed.
2. DUI Arrest, 1:59 a.m., Sunday, February 4, 2018, Marshall Avenue at Lititz Pike (MT) – Christopher L. Ryder, M/36, of Harrisburg, PA, was charged with the above offense following a traffic stop. Ryder exhibited signs of impairment and chemical testing yielded a BAC of 0.112%. A criminal complaint was filed.
3. Theft of Services Arrest, 8:30 p.m., Wednesday, January 10, 2018, 1501 East King Street – Conestoga Inn (LT) – Jimmy Omar Green, M/31, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he ordered and consumed multiple items, valued at $87.75, from the restaurant and failed to pay for them. A criminal complaint was filed.
4. DUI Arrest, 2:08 p.m., Sunday, December 24, 2017, 1500 block Lititz Pike (MT) – Troy B. McGuigan, M/37, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a hit & run crash. McGuigan was identified as the driver and exhibited signs of impairment. He was arrested and chemical testing yielded multiple controlled substances present in his blood. A criminal complaint was filed.
5. Criminal Mischief / Disorderly Conduct Arrest, 3:22 a.m., Sunday, February 4, 2018, 884 Plaza Boulevard – Park City Diner (MT) – Tyree A Suber, M/32, of Philadelphia, PA, was charged with the above offenses after he engaged in a fight inside the restaurant which caused $56.00 in damages. Two (2) citations were filed.
6. Possession of Methamphetamine / Possession of Marijuana / Possession of Drug Paraphernalia Arrest, 3:40 p.m., Tuesday, February 6, 2018, 500 block Airport Road (MT) – Jeremy Michael Campbell, M/36, of Lititz, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a warrant service incident at his residence. Officers assisted parole agents with taking another person inside the residence into custody on a warrant. While inside Campbell’s residence, officers found a vial containing methamphetamine, a baggie containing marijuana, and a pipe used for smoking illegal substances. Campbell was determined to be the person in possession of these items. A criminal complaint was filed.
CRIMES & INCIDENTS
1. Theft By Deception, 9:00 a.m., Monday, February 5, 2018, 2400 block Lititz Pike (MT) – A resident was scammed out of $824.70 after a person convinced her she won a “publisher’s clearinghouse sweepstakes.”
2. Criminal Mischief, February 7-8-, 2018, 1100 block Millersville Pike (LT) – A vehicle’s window was smashed and two (2) tires were slashed. Total loss: $585.70.