Daily News Release – Friday, January 24, 2020
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Disturbance / Fight Arrests, 12:22 a.m., Sunday, January 19, 2020, 2065 Fruitville Pike – Buffalo Wild Wings (MT) – A verbal disagreement over a patron wearing a football team jersey started inside the restaurant. Four (4) individuals exited the building and engaged in a verbal argument, which caused a disturbance and alarmed others. Two (2) of the individuals made physical contact with each other. The individuals involved were:
- Christian T. Sierra, M/24, of Mountville, PA
- Chauncey D. Martin-Perry, M/33, of East Petersburg, PA
- Ray A. Bradshaw, M/27, of Manheim, PA
- Darius J. Stuckey, M/24, of East Petersburg, PA
All four (4) males were charged with Disorderly Conduct for fighting in public. Sierra was additionally charged with Harassment for spitting blood upon Stuckey. Martin-Perry was additionally charged with Harassment for punching Sierra in the face. All citations were filed. THESE ARRESTS ARE RELATED TO THIS CASE.
2. Public Drunkenness Arrest, 12:56 a.m., Friday, January 24, 2020, 1699 Oregon Pike – Sheetz (MT) – Kyle N. Broome, M/29, of Columbia, PA, was charged with the above offense after he overdosed on heroin in the parking lot of the convenience store. A citation was filed.
3. Possession of Marijuana / Possession of Drug Paraphernalia Arrests, 1:00 p.m., Sunday, January 19, 2020, Wabank Road at Charles Road (LT) – Ty J. Rivera, M/18, and Yamilex I. Torres, F/18, both of Lancaster, PA, were charged with the above offenses following a traffic stop for a driver’s license infraction. Officers searched the vehicle which yielded marijuana and a glass smoking device. A criminal complaint was filed against each party.
4. Possession of Marijuana Arrest, 10:39 a.m., Wednesday, January 22, 2020, 1200 block Millersville Pike (LT) – Carl O. Adolphe, M/22, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a traffic stop for an inspection sticker infraction. Officers searched Adolphe’s vehicle which yielded marijuana. A criminal complaint was filed.
5. Theft By Deception Arrest, 6:39 p.m., Sunday, December 8, 2019, 880 Plaza Boulevard – TJ Maxx (MT) – Alicia Joy Suman, F/30, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following an investigation into employee theft. Suman, an employee of TJ Maxx at the time, deceived her employer by completing seven (7) separate transactions during which she created seven (7) false returns for the purpose of taking the cash funds for herself. Total loss: $501.86. A criminal complaint was filed.
6. Theft, 9:46 p.m., Tuesday, December 31, 2019, 1579 Fruitville Pike – Chick-Fil-A (MT) – James D. Richardson, M/43, of Easton, PA, was charged with the above offense after he stole $30.00 worth of used cooking oil from the restaurant. A criminal complaint was filed.
7. Criminal Mischief Arrest, 7:18 p.m., Sunday, January 12, 2020, 2520 Lititz Pike – The Sandwich Factory (MT) – Melessa M. Rudy, F/39, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after she intentionally struck another person’s vehicle with her car’s door multiple times, causing $2,047.74 worth of damage. A criminal complaint was filed.
1. Retail Theft, 1:34 p.m., Thursday, January 23, 2020, 3205 Lititz Pike – Sheetz (MT) – An unknown white male stole three (3) bottles of water, valued at $6.87.
2. Armed Robbery, 10:25 p.m., Thursday, January 23, 2020, 1372 Columbia Avenue – Oriental Chinese Restaurant (LT) – An unknown black male, wearing a black hoodie and face mask, attempted to rob the Oriental Chinese Restaurant by displaying a firearm and demanding cash from the employees. When the employees refused, the male pulled out pepper spray and deployed it inside the restaurant. The male then fled on foot without obtaining any money. No persons were injured.