Daily News Release - Friday 12/21/2018
Daily News Release – Friday, December 21, 2018
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Disorderly Conduct Arrest, 2:50 a.m., Friday, December 21, 2018, 1370 Manheim Pike – Lyndon City Line Diner (MT) – Alexandra Lynne Rutter, F/23, of Strasburg, PA, was charged with the above offense after she made unreasonable noise inside the restaurant, which alarmed others to call police. A citation was filed.
2. Possession of Marijuana / Possession of Oxycodone / Possession of Drug Paraphernalia Arrest, 10:49 a.m., Sunday, December 16, 2018, Route 222 North at Mile Marker 34.8 (MT) – Sean David Clark, M/23, of Reading, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a traffic stop for not having his headlamps illuminated while the windshield wipers are in motion. Officers searched Clark’s vehicle which yielded marijuana, Oxycodone, three (3) glass smoking devices, and a hollowed pen. A criminal complaint was filed.
3. Prostitution Arrest, 6:50 p.m., Thursday, December 20, 2018, 100 block Granite Run Drive (MT) – Billie Jo Kirven, F/23, of Albany, NY, was charged with the above offense following a complaint from an employee regarding possible prostitution activity occurring at an area hotel. Officers set up surveillance on the suspect’s hotel room and observed a high number of males visiting the room for a short period of time and then leaving. An undercover officer met with Kirven in the room. Kirven did enter into an agreement with the undercover officer to have sexual intercourse in exchange for money. Kirven was arrested, processed, and taken to Central Arraignment.
4. Strangulation Arrest, 6:30 p.m., Sunday, December 16, 2018, 100 block Elmshire Drive (LT) – Christopher E. Good, M/44, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a domestic dispute at his residence. During the altercation, Good placed his hand around the throat of the victim and squeezed. The victim reported being fearful that Good would her their children if the victim lost consciousness from the choking. Good did this act in the presence of his two (2) young children. Good was arrested, processed, and taken to Central Arraignment.
5. DUI Arrest, 11:55 p.m., Sunday, December 9, 2018, 1400 block Manheim Pike (MT) – Shaun L. Gotshall, M/41, of Elizabethtown, PA, was charged with the above offense following a traffic stop for a registration plate violation. Gotshall exhibited signs of impairment and admitted to using methamphetamine. Gotshall was arrested and taken for a drug evaluation. A criminal complaint was filed.
CRIMES & INCIDENTS
1. Criminal Mischief, 7:30 a.m., Thursday, December 20, 2018, 2700 block Old Orchard Road (MT) – Unknown person/s struck a mailbox with an unknown object causing $30.00 in damage.
2. Vehicle Theft, 8:07-8:10 a.m., Thursday, December 20, 2018, 400 block Eden Road (MT) – Unknown person/s stole a red 2008 Toyota Corolla after the owner left it running unlocked and unattended. Total loss: $4,200.00.